Sunday 23 October 2011

Friend - FS246

Good Morning!

Yesterday I worked and by the time I got home I just wanted to veg on the couch.
BUT...
First thing this morning I got busy stamping!
This card below was created for the Featured Stamper Challenge on SCS.
I chose to case Deb's card here.
I used the Verve set called Because of You.
Stamps: Because of You; Cardstock: Lucky Limeade, Vanilla, Echo Park Victoria Gardens DP; Inks: Lucky Limeage; Accessories: Prima Flowers, Ribbon, Oval Nesties, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a wonderful Sunday!

15 comments:

dstandard said...

What a beautiful card - love these colors together!

Dana White said...

Dawn this is stunning! The flowers are perfect with the sentiment. Hopefully when you were vegging on the couch you watched our Oilers WIN!!!

Kelly Schelske said...

This is gorgeous Dawn!!

Newbie said...

Stunning card! Absolutely gorgeous! Love the colors and the layout! Flowers are beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Wow gorgeous !!!! I love the roses !!
Best regards Berdien

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Dawn loving all the pink roses, so nice and girly :)

Marisa said...

Gorgeous card, Dawn! Love the roses framing the sentiment and the matching rose BG paper :) Better you than me making cards early in the morning LOL!

Vicki Burdick said...

OMG, Dawn this is gorgeous!!!

Sara I. said...

wow, wow, wow!!! how utterly stunning!!! those roses are to die for and LOVE the paper! the sentiment stamp is beyond words!

Cindy Haffner said...

STUNNING Dawn!!~

Denise Marzec said...

Ohhhh, my word.....THIS IS GORGEOUS!!!

Beate said...

Wow! Your card is gorgeous! So soft and girly.
Hugs and smiles

Joan Ervin said...

Whoa...what a beauty, Dawn....I'm sooo lovin all the gorgeous flowers!!!!

Jodi Collins said...

PURE elegance girlie! There is no style you don't knock out of the park!

Anonymous said...

GASP! how freakin' beautiful is this one! Those flowers, OMG!