Sunday 16 October 2011

Happy Birthday - MFT sketch #41

Well hello!
I'm so happy you could stop by today!
I have another quick card for you using the same papers as yesterday. I figured since they were still at my table I should go ahead and create another card with them. They are pretty after all :)
This layout comes from the MFT sketch #41.
I used the fun First Class Friend Stamp and Die set.
The yellow rose was on my table from when my friend Michelle was visiting me from Boise last weekend. I was showing her how easy they are to create.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Enjoy your Sunday!

9 comments:

Lynn Put said...

This is so pretty and cheerful Dawn! I love these papers and the felt rose is the perfect touch!

Marisa said...

Great use of the sketch. Darling papers and loving the rolled rose. Must get myself some felt.

Denise Marzec said...

Sooooo pretty, Dawn! Love the felt flower and that postage stamp die, especially in the yellow gingham. Sweet as can be.

Jody Morrow said...

Gorgeous card! Love it. :) You rock this First Class Friend stamp set!

Michelle said...

Hey I remember that flower...and you may have showed me how easy they are...but they're kind of a PITA :p Love the wonky stitching around the edges too!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Love Love LOVE this!!

Joan Ervin said...

What fun new stamps and I'm drooling over that gorgeous paper...sooo pretty!!!! Love your sweet little felt flower, too!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Loving this Dawn!~

Jodi Collins said...

Everything you create is "perfect" and this is no exception!!