Friday 25 October 2013

Double Double Toil & Trouble

Hooray for Friday!

I finally have THREE days off in a row! I'm making up for some time owed and it's going to be wonderful!
There is still a ton of things to do around our house since the move. A few boxes need to be gone through, a search for a few items that I still can't locate and then likely a run to the recycle depot with cardboard.

Not to worry....I'll sneak a little bit of stamping in :)


Here's a Reverse Confetti card I created for two challenges earlier this week.
I love the chalkboard effect and when I first discovered it several months ago I maybe over did it on every card. It's been awhile so I thought it was time to get inky with my white craft ink again!
I stamped several sentiments from the Spooky Sentiments in white craft and heat set before sponging on a bit of the same ink. The pumpkins are from the Spooky Cuties stamp set.
With Halloween just around the corner I thought I better give those Martha punches some love. 
Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this!!! These stamps are so fun! I haven't indulged in any yet but I think I need too!!!