Tuesday 29 October 2013

Happy Christmas

Hello :)

Today starts my 8 day stretch before my next vacation starts.
The next two days I'm doing a first aid course with a few of my department managers. Always a good thing to have!

Last weekend I played along with the MFT sketch #147
This new PI is so stinkin' cute! She's going to be on quiet a few of my holidays this year :)
I paper pieced her coat and hat but kept everything else super simple.
Stamps: PI Happy ChristmasPaper: White, Simple Stories DPInk: Memento blackAccessories: Copics, MFT doily die, MFT first place award ribbon die, mat pack and paper piercer, dimensionals

4 comments:

Lyn said...

Oh my goodness Dawn I just recently discovered your blog and what joy I have had browsing through it. Your incredibly talented and very inspiring.......Love your creativity

Marisa said...

Love the paper pieced outfit! Darling card.

Lisa Lara said...

Super cute Dawn. Just love love love it.

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, soooo cute!!!! Your coloring and paper piecing looks fabulous, Dawn