Tuesday 15 October 2013

Wishing You Blessings This Season

Hello :)

Thanks for stopping by today!
On Sunday I had a little itty bit of stampy time while our turkey was cooking so I snuck into my craft room.

The Freshly Made Sketch #107 was my starting point.
Knowing my time was limited I went ultra CAS with some MFT goodies.
The Poinsettia die was a fave of mine last season and it's sure to get a good workout this year too!
The sentiment comes from the Fall Foliage stamp set.
Thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

cm said...

Only one word: GORGEOUS! Repeat several times over! I'm in speechless awe...
c

Marisa said...

Love that poinsettia and lovely bling accents.

Heather Rogers said...

Beautiful CAS card, Dawn. Your Poinsettia is stunning. :)

Marie Bingaman said...

Hi Dawn! This card is so pretty! I especially love the bling placement! :)

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, sooo pretty!!! I love the poinsettia, Dawn, and the gems add just the right amount of sparkle!!!!