Saturday 5 October 2013

Grateful For You - FMS106

Hello :)

Well today is the day that we find out if the company and union have come to an agreement.
Keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well and it will be work as usual.
If not, my stampy time will be next to nothing....bummer!

Anyway, here is a card I created on Thursday using the Freshly Made Sketch #106.
I used some new MFT goodies!
Fall Foliage stamps and dies. Love these!
Stamps: Fall FoliagePaper: Naturals White, Choc Chip, Crumb CakeInk: Soft Suede, Ruby Red, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Crumb Cake, Pear PizzazzAccessories: MFT fall foliage dies, Paper Piercer, Circle Nesties

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Just love this card. Leaves and fall colours - my kind of happy :)

Union grief sucks...BC is king of unions and it can be a real pain in the butt sometimes!!

Babs said...

Love this simple and clean card. The paper piercing makes the card too.