Sunday 27 October 2013

Ornaments of Life - SSSC196

Are you ready for another WONDERFUL sketch?!
This week there is a fabulous Sweet Sunday Sketch for you. Check it out!
I'm having so much fun with my new MFT stamps that I just couldn't put him away just yet! It's hard to tell in the photo but I added Glossy Accents to the ornaments and his hat as well. A little bit of stickles on the snow and viola! Complete! 
Checkmark another card off my list for one of my department managers :)
Ready to see the rest of the Sweet Sunday Sketch Team?

14 comments:

Lisa H. said...

love it, Dawn! classic holiday card with a sweet sweet snowman.

Sabrina said...

I just love snowmen and he is so gosh darn cute!!

Heather Rogers said...

This is darling, Dawn. Great sketch and class holiday colors. :)

Vicki Burdick said...

So sweet Dawn, love that snowman and that great sentiment!!

Tracy said...

Dawn thank you so much for you love and support. I cried when I read your comment this morning. It's okay, I've been doing that a lot these last couple of days. :( I love, love, love your card. I really like how you made this cutie and sentiment center stage. :)

Karen Giron said...

So sweet! I love the added accents with the glaze and stickles - sparkly snow is gorgeous!!

Marisa said...

There is that adorable snowman again! Fabulous as always :)

Marie Bingaman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marie Bingaman said...

SUPER cute Dawn! I love snowmen... :)

Marie Bingaman said...

SUPER cute Dawn! I love snowmen... :)

Lori said...

This is just adorable, Dawn! Love the little bit of added sparkle and shine.

Karen Motz said...

Love this! The shading around him really makes him pop!

Jodi Collins said...

Perfection my friend!!! GORGEOUS coloring and I love the papers you used!

Dana White said...

Dawn this was a fitting image for the weather here. I love these snowmen