Wednesday 23 October 2013

Happy Holidays

Happy Wednesday!

I'm off today which is nice!
Having a weekday off I get a LOT more done around the house ;)

In November I'd like to do a fundraiser at work for all the colleagues so I better get at making up 5 samples of cards that we'll make. It's better to have the samples made before I make a sign up sheet. People likely want to know what the cards look like, right?

Maybe I'll work on that today!

For now I have a card to share with you that I created last week for the Dynamic Duos Challenge #169 of Midnight Muse, Pool Party and White. As well as the SCS Ways To Use It Challenge #449 Chipboard.
Stamps: Snowflake SplendorPaper: White, Midnight Muse, Pool PartyInk: White Craft, Pool Party, Midnight MuseAccessories: Cereal box, Snowflake Splendor Die, Heat gun, Dazzling Diamonds, First place award ribbon die, MFT Tree Lines Die, Dimensionals

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Love your scene! Darling card. Enjoy your day off :)

Vicki Burdick said...

So cute, love the colors!!!