Thursday 10 October 2013

Snow Girl - DS122


Happy Thursday!
Ready for  another edition of Deconstructed Sketch!
Check out this week :)

Things have been crazy at work and I wasn't sure I was going to have time to play along this week BUT to keep my sanity among all the mumbo jumbo going on....I stamped! Yeah!
It was time to get soft and feminine. 
I stamped the sweet PI in Memento Black and coloured with some copics. The designer paper is from My Mind's Eye and is called Merry Little Christmas.
Ready to see what the rest of the Deconstructed Crew have created today?!!!

8 comments:

Sara I. said...

This is just so super sweet Dawn!! Love the stitching and fabulous snowflake! xx

kadie said...

Adorable card, Dawn! Wow, dare I say that it's making me wish a little for snow... :) Have a great rest of your week, Sweetie!

Marisa said...

Haven't seen the MME Christmas papers at my LLS just the EP ones. Love these. Darling card. Hang in there with the work issues ((hugs)).

Kim O'Connell said...

So sweet! I love the pink and green combo!

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable! Love the sweet PI image and soft color combo! Fabulous take with the sketch too!

Sari said...

Love those colours for Xmas, so sweet.

Bananastamper said...

So cute and sweet! The stitching is a lovely touch.
Shanna :)

Joan Ervin said...

This is really pretty, Dawn!!! I love the sweet PI girl and she looks beautiful in pink!!!!