Monday 28 October 2013

Let It Snow

brrrrrrrr!

We awoke to more snow this morning :(
It's not going to stick around but it better be gone before Halloween! Opening and closing the door when it's freezing out really sucks.

My card below combines two challenges:
Once again I struggled with these colours....lol
I couldn't get the Perfect Plum to photo very well. It looks so washed out. 
I started by stamping some snowflakes from Snowflake Splendor in Wisteria wonder onto white cardstock. Then I die cut the trees and added some glitter.
Stamps: Snowflake SplendorPaper: White, Perfect Plum, Wisteria WonderInk: Wisteria Wonder, White CraftAccessories: Mat pack and paper piercer, MFT Tree Lined Die, Glitter, Dimensionals

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Fabulous use of the colours and just love your tree line and added sparkle! Fabulous card. Sorry about the snow...but looks like it inspired this card so can't be all that bad wink, wink :)

Jodi Collins said...

OOOOOOOOOH! This is SO beautiful! LOVE the snow on the trees and the colors!!! GORGEOUS!

Marie Bingaman said...

I dunno if it's my IPad, but the colors look like shades of gray to me...very pretty!! :)

Marie Bingaman said...

I dunno if it's my IPad, but the colors look like shades of gray to me...very pretty!! :)