Saturday 26 October 2013

Happy Snowgirl

Hello :)

Happy Saturday!
Any big plans this weekend?

Mine will be to finish going through a few boxes as there are still items I haven't found. 
It's time to bring out one of my darker fall like Coach purses and put away my fun and colourful summer one.
Now to find which box it could possibly be in.....lol

I had last Wednesday off work and it's always nice to have a mid week day off. One reason is to get things done around the house. The other is to stamp of course!

I can't recall the last time I played along with the SCS sketch and it was a welcome change!
I paper pieced her scarf and added a bit of blue shading around her. Something that I rarely do but love the effect. It makes her seem so much brighter!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Love the BG paper and this image is such an adorable one!! Great card!

Marie Bingaman said...

Ooooooo, la, la! So pretty in pink!! :)

Heather Rogers said...

He is adorable. Love the pink themed holiday card. :)

Jodi Collins said...

This is SO soft and pretty! LOVE every bit of this!