Thursday 20 November 2008

Butterfly Sketch Card

Happy Thursday!
I feel like such a slacker today....only having one thing to show you....LOL!
I did work on other things yesterday but they are for the weekend and will have them to show you while I'm away....tomorrow we leave!!
I received my NEW Flight of the Butterfly last week but hadn't mounted it until yesterday. I knew I wanted to use it for the Sketch Challenge on SCS.
This is a SU! only card again.
Stamps: Old Olive, So Saffron, Bashful Blue, WW and Jr. Varsity DP; Inks: Bashful Blue, Old Olive, So Saffron, Rose Red; Accessories: Flower Trio Punch, Bashful Blue Ribbon, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a cute, light and happy card!

Rose Ann said...

Only one?? Ha, ha!! It's beautiful, Dawn!! I love the layout and pretty colors!! (You still rock with your single card! *wink*)

Cindy Haffner said...

One card, Dawn you are slacking. Just kidding, one card is nice, get to savor it. So pretty, love that paper.

Bethany Paull said...

Sweet! Those little corner flowers are precious. Enjoy your weekend getaway.

Betty J Schaub said...

lovely card Dawn. Awesome job!

Lynn Put said...

Dawn,
This is wonderful! I love how you have the different colored words in the butterflies trail!

Alex said...

You ARE slacking with only ONE to share??!! Teeheeee!!! This is totally cute Dawn, and one of my fave sets! *STAMPIN HUGS* ALex

Denise Marzec said...

Slacker??...because of ONE thing to show us. Geesh! So excited to see you got a new FOB set!! You've done it proud! :)

Rhonda Kelly said...

Such a wonderfully happy little card! I love it, thanks for sharing.

Deborah said...

What no catalog of cards today? My goodness Dawn! Well let me tell you this wonderful card makes up for it! He he! Love the way you used different colors for the wording! Have a fantastic trip and please drive carefully! There is some snow in Calgary, so you will have plenty in Banff! Hugs, Deb

Catherine said...

wow, call yourself a slacker...LOL! This is so beautiful, love how you use different colors for the sentiment :)

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh! This is so cute, Dawn! I love the different colors of the words on the butterfly trail!

Kelly Schelske said...

Slacker...HA HA!! This is beautiful, love the rich colors in these papers!! Great job:-) Hugs, Kelly