Sunday 16 November 2008

Good Sunday Morning!

Good Sunday Morning!
I had a really good time yesterday stamping with my girlfriends! Hope they enjoyed themselves and the cards I designed for them!
Today is the last Nascar race of the season....sniff sniff! I'll be sitting on the couch watching it all afternoon....with all my fingers and toes crossed that somehow....Jeff Gordon can pull off a win!
Heather from H&M stamps posted a fun sketch yesterday and you can see it HERE. I wanted to jump right in and play along with the DT. I used the set Coffee's Brewin' for my card.
Stamps: Coffee's Brewin'; Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point, WW and October Afternoon; Inks: Black, Kiwi, Pacific, Riding Hood Red, Close to Cocoa; Accessories: Circle Punches, Blender Pen, Dimensionals, Scalloped Punch, Paper Piercer
Jen from i{heart}2stamp had the cutest sketch posted on Saturday! I had the little snowman on my table from my Stamp A Stack, so before putting it away, I made this card!
Stamps: Merry and Bright, Many Merry Messages; Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Kiwi Kiss, WW and Frosty Days DP; Inks: Black, Bashful Blue, Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango; Accessories: Blender Pen, Circle Punches, Mat pack and Paper Piercer, Dimensionals, Snowflake Punch, Three for You Punch
Thanks for stopping by today!

17 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Good Morning Dawn,
I'm not a race car fan, but am impressed with Jeff G. Hope he wins for you. Ü

Both of your cards are great! I like that sketch and will have to give it a try.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nancy Riley said...

Dawn, you are somethin' else! I am so lovin' these two cards! You have such a way with color, my friend! The designer papers you've chosen for both cards are awesome! I love how you colored the three snowman differently!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh fun, fun, happy week-end.

Denise Marzec said...

Love what you did with both of the sketches!

Have a great day and have fun watching the race. My daughter will be crossing her fingers right along with you for Gordo too!

Renée said...

Love both of them, Dawn! The paper in the first is awesome and I love the colours of the second!!

Michelle Tech said...

Wow, great cards! I love the paper on the coffee card, and Merry & Bright is such a cute stamp set, especially how you paired it with the Frosty Days DSP. TFS!

CraftyC said...

Great cards, I do love the snowmen!
Clairex

Ryann said...

Happy Sunday Dawn! I don't comment much on your blog but I visit you daily. I love your work and these cards are no exception!

Joy said...

Dawn, these are all amazing! I love the colors and layouts of both of these. Sooooooooo Cute! :)

Alex said...

These are both so stinkin' cute!! But, my fave is the little snowmen, how adorable! Enjoy your last race - good luck to Jeff! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Carolyn King said...

adorable. I love those snowmen---so great and i love how you colored them!!

Lori said...

Love the combination of papers in your first card. And, those snowmen are the cutest thing! Perfect for that layout.

Kelly Schelske said...

They are both so cute Dawn!! I really love the snowman one and the paper!! Have a super week!! Kelly

Rose Ann said...

Both of your sketch cards are fantastic, Dawn! Those papers are so pretty on your first card, and your snowmen are so adorable on your second! Love 'em Dawn!!

Anonymous said...

My goodness! These are both adorable!

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

You make the cleanest, most beautiful cards, Dawn! I just love stopping by everyday to see what you've been up to. Fantastic.

brandi