Thursday 27 November 2008

Happy Thursday!

Happy Thursday!
I'm off to the Scholastic Book Fair again today. Yesterday before heading off to the school I whipped up this quick 15 minute card using the sketch on SCS. This is a SU! only card.
Today kicks off a four day sneak peek of some new stamps that will be available at All That Scraps on December 1st.
The two stamps I am showcasing today are from Jen's stamping line...Stampin' Spot Studio.
This first one is Winter Sadie and Pepper. This could be Chloe and Snickers...hehe!
I'm so glad I still have some Soft Sky and Wild Wasabi because it goes so well with the My Mind's Eye Designer Paper for this holiday season!!


Isn't Snowboarding Brandon cute?! I wasn't sure about adding a pink snowflake but there is a LITTLE pink in the designer paper ;)

Thanks for stopping by today!

16 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh I love that first card - 15 minutes, really? Can't wait to make cards! Chloe and Snicks are adorable too!

Anonymous said...

Your cards are wonderful. You must surely have had quite the inspiration tohave whipped up such beauties in such short a time period. Where on earth did you find such a large snowflake punch, though? Enquiring minds wanna know and are coveting your giant punch.

Denise Marzec said...

Gorgeous cupcake card, and I love the one that resembles Chloe and Snickers. I love buying stamps that resemble or remind me of family members.

Cindy Haffner said...

I'm loving these colors Dawn so fun.

Catherine said...

you're killing me...15 minutes??? love it! and love both of your ATS cards :)

Jackie Pedro said...

Wonderful cards, Dawn!! I especially love the one with "Chloe and snickers"....adorable!!

Corie said...

WOW -- What beautiful cards. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!

Renée said...

fabulous, Dawn!

Alex said...

These are all too too cute Dawn!!! I love all the different colors of snowflakes and that acrylic one is fabulous!!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Lisa Nagata said...

Awesome cards Dawn. I wish I was at book fair with ya today..rather than work.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Happy Thanksgiving Dawn! Great cards! Love the colors, the Nestabilities shapes... the snowflakes! TFS!

Jessie/knightrone said...

These are so super cute Dawn...LOVE that second image..how fun!!

Rose Ann said...

Your cupcake card is so yummy, and I love your papers and piercing!! Your other two cards are sooo very cute, and I love the papers and snowflakes!! Fabulous cards!!

Allison Rankin said...

Great DP...love the pastel-y Christmas cards!

Anonymous said...

All three are adorable! I love all the pink on the cupcake card, and the snowflakes on the second two! Cute!

Deborah said...

That is the yummiest cupcake card I ever did see! Guess you had a vision! 15 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUgs, Deb