Wednesday 12 November 2008

Live With Passion

Happy Wednesday!
I didn't stamp a thing again yesterday and that makes me very unhappy!
We have spent the past two days digging holes and moving trees around the school yard. Today we SHOULD be spreading the mulch but every bone in my body aches and I'd rather take a day of rest....here's hoping the other two girls feel the same way this morning?! lol
I dug into my folders to find something I hadn't shown yet....so here it is....another 10 min card...I'm loving these lately!
Stamps: A Light Unto My Path, Inspired by Nature; Cardstock: PTI white, Choc Chip, Bella Rose DP; Inks: Choc Chip; Accessories: Rectangle nesties, SU scalloped edge punch, Mat pack and paper piercer, Primas, Filigree Brad, 5/8" choc ribbon
My SU! order arrived around dinner time yesterday...guess what was in it??? A NEW Flight of the Butterfly set! haha....how much you want to bet I find the other one now ;)
Thanks for stopping by today!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's that pink and brown that you loved so much. Love the way that pink pops on there.

Anonymous said...

oh - and if you find your old set and don't need 2, you know where you can send any duplicates...heh.

Christina Fischer said...

I'm sorry it's been a rough week for you -- I hope you all are feeling un-sore and un-sick very soon!

You still manage to crack out gorgeous cards even when you're pressed for time!! They're amazing -- and so are you!! :)

Unknown said...

I love the chocolate and white colors of this card. I hope you ladies take a much needed day of rest. LOL! And if you do find the "lost" flight of the butterfly set; can we say blog candy! LOL! TFS!

Rose Ann said...

I love the brown with the pop of color from that gorgeous flower!! I hope your aches and pains go away soon! Hugs!!

Catherine said...

This is so pretty, Dawn. love all the scallop edges and that pretty flower.

Cindy Haffner said...

Hope you can stamp soon girl. Love your 10 minute card. Happy stampin.

Anonymous said...

JUST BEAUTIFUL!!! This gives me some ideas i have the SU 4 piece set of light houses that i have never used!! Thank you

Alex said...

I hate you....not really, but FOR REAL, TEN MINUTES???!!! Who creates this gorgeous stuff in ten minutes??!!! It's fabulous Dawn!!! I hope you can get some rest soon....does not sound like any fun at all! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Sorry to hear about your hectic days, and hope ou get rest soon and can create!!! Love this brown, red and white!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Hi Dawn, hope things lighten up a bit!! LOVE your card and the beautiful splash of color!!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

Denise Marzec said...

I loooooove that dark brown against all the white...and that large flower is such a great accent. It really pops.

Rest those muscles!!

Kristin Eberline said...

Oooh...this is fantastic! I love the lighthouse image stamped in brown. Looks like a night shot with the moon reflecting off of the buildings. Very nice...

Anonymous said...

WOW! This just knocked my socks off!! LOVE this!

Bethany Paull said...

That is a great ten min card! I think everybody loves those.

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Gorgeous Dawn!Love the white background and that awesome flower just pops!

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh lovin the pop of color that flower brings. Vewry clean, simple and pratty!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh is this gorgeous! I love the flower for flair!