Friday 7 November 2008

It's all about you :)

Good Morning!
I've got a lot to share this morning....I'll post some now and some a little later so be sure to pop back ;)
Yesterday's Ways To Use It Challenge was called Cutting Corners. I don't often use my ticket corner punch but decided to pull it out for this card.
I've used one of Julee's Verve sketches again!!! She always has such fabulous sketches!
This is a SU! ONLY card :)
Stamps: Eastern Blooms; Best Yet; Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, White, Haiku DP; Inks: Kiwi; Accessories: Antique Brads, Ticket corner punch, 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punches, Dimensionals, Slot Punch, Kiwi/Vanilla Satin Ribbon
Here is another cute set from Jen's Stampin' Spot Studio....it's called Forest Friends and will available from All That Scraps on November 10th. There are a lot of great images in this set. Be sure to pop by the other ATS DT blogs to see them!

Thanks for stopping by!

15 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

hehe, when I scrolled down to the squirrel, I said *awww* out loud. How cute! Love how you did the sentiment too.

Anonymous said...

Um...some of those All That Scraps stamps lately are reminding me of the Paper Pretties ones.... I do love the paper and the scene though - that's cute!

I need that To You From Me stamp....off to find it!

Cindy Haffner said...

Good morning Dawn, love our cards, so sweet. Happy Week-end.

Christina Fischer said...

Terrific cards! Love your SU! card -- and that sketch IS great! Your Forest Friends card is adorable -- love that you created a scene with the paper! :)

Nancy said...

Love your SU! card; pretty colors. The squirrel card is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Great cards Dawn! Have a great weekend.

Catherine said...

both cards are just darling :)

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Dawn I love both of these cards. I like the vibrant colors you chose to use on the second card and great ribbon. TFS.

Debbie/Phx AZ

Cindy Lawrence said...

So cute, Dawn! That squirrel is ADORABLE!!!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Darling cards Dawn, LOVE the fun designs and darling paper!

Have a wonderful weekend, see you tomorrow on the OCC!!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

Kelly Schelske said...

They are both great Dawn!! The paper matches with the ATC set so well!! Have a super weekend!! Kelly

Unknown said...

Such cute cards Dawn!! That squirrel is too adorable! :)

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Love the monochromatic to you from me card...just beautiful! And you do cute so well! Love the little squirrel!

Stamp and Smile said...

Love the Eastern Bloom card! Very pretty green color. Also the Nuts About you card is so fun... I love the DP and your squirrel! Smiles... :)

Rose Ann said...

Your Eastern Blooms card is very beautiful, and your Forest Friends card is so cute!! Love 'em, Dawn!!