Friday 28 November 2008

I ♥ Snowmen

Yippee!
Finally a day that I don't have to do any volunteer work at the school. I feel like I've been there so much lately and it's cut into my stampin' time :(
I LOVE to help out but you do get that burn out happening....lol
I plan to stamp stamp stamp today! I bought some new supplies last night and want to use some! I'll be back this afternoon....with some more cards to show.
Today I have another CC Designs set called Winter Bear to sneak peek. Isn't he cute?! These stamps are soooooo much fun to colour! You will be able to purchase the stamps on December 1st from All That Scraps.
Stamps: Winter Bear; Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, WW and My Mind's Eye DP; Inks: Black; Accessories: Copics, Circle Punches, Curvy Rectangle Nesties, Quickie Glue Pen and Glitter, Riding Hood Red Ribbon, dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by!

15 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my word, that image is SOOOOO stinkin' cute. Awww!

Michelle said...

You and your snowmen - I love that DP....*think* it's coming in one of my orders...if not, I have to get some. Do they have it at Mike's? That big image is so cute!; great card!!

Paula Barin said...

The card is adorable. I love the stamp.Enjoy your stampin' day!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

4 day holiday for me too and I'm stamping this weekend! Ü
love that adorable image!

Nayheli said...

Woooow!!! your card is adorable and beautiful!!! i love it!!

Saludos desde México.

Cindy Haffner said...

Happy stampin' girl, love your sweet card, so fun.

Alex said...

How totally stinkin' ADORABLE Dawn - I love love love that cute image!!!! Fabulous card, my friend!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Kathryn said...

OM Goodness -- soooooooooo cute!!
I have the other bear stamps -- I think I'm going to be ordering this set on Monday!

Your card is FABULOUS!!
TFS!!

:)

Anonymous said...

Awwwww! So cute!

Hope you made up for some lost stamping time while out of school!!

Rose Ann said...

This is so cute Dawn, and your coloring is wonderful!! I love the papers and double ribbon too!!

Judy Rozema said...

Dawn, that is so cute! The colors are so vibrant! Great DP too!

Love your new avie!

Joanne said...

It's just adorable!

Anonymous said...

Awww...SO cute, Dawn! I love the sparkly snow! Such CUTE images!

Christina Fischer said...

So cute!! I am loving this set! :)

Catherine said...

oh he sure is cute, i want him :)