Thursday 6 November 2008

It's a SWEET day!

Ready for some cupcakes???!!!
I know I shared some yesterday too but who doesn't like a good cupcake? LOL!
I made this card for the sketch challenge on SCS. It's actually an older Mojo sketch of Julee's.
Stamps: Inkadinkado Birthday Cupcakes; Cardstock: So Saffron, Choc chip, Pretty in Pink, Shimmery White and American Crafts DP; Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Choc chip; Accessories: Copics, Jumbo Brads, Dimensionals
Today I have another sneak peek of a set by Diane aka CookieStamper. It's called Cupcake Occasions....you should SEE the possibilities with this set...there are a ton of different toppers! I've chosen this polka dot one to go with my designer paper.
This set will be available from All That Scraps on November 10th.
I've used the Verve Sketch#1 that is posted in the forum on SCS.

Stamps: Cupcake Occasions; Cardstock: Regal Rose, Choc Chip, Shimmery White and American Crafts DP; Inks: Memento Black, Choc Chip Marker; Accessories: Copics, 5/8" Choc Chip ribbon, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!!
I received my stamps from Taylored Expressions stamps yesterday...can't wait to play with them soon!
My sweet husband volunteered me to make scalloped potatoes for 35 MEN at work. I'll be busy peeling and slicing potatoes today....rofl I told him he needs to sell a LOT of cookie dough for Chloe's fundraiser then ;)

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Potatoes for 35 MEN? LOL - that's a LOT of potatoes....ha.

I love the CUPCAKES...more than your snowmen - you like your snowmen, I prefer CUPCAKES! I guess that's why you're the size you are and I'm the size that I am - heh.

Anonymous said...

Oh I love your coloring and your expert choice in DP. Just marvelous!

Cindy Haffner said...

Dawn you are making me want a cupcake, love your mojo sketches, they are always so cool. Super job my friend.

Me, My Stamps and I said...

so yummy, dawn!!!!!great layouts!!!!tfs:)
chat

Rose Ann said...

Super cupcake cards, Dawn!! I love those huge brads, and your pretty papers!!

Good luck with the taters!! ;)

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

LOL I have been selling LOTS of cookie dough for my daughter and boy scout pop corn for my son..Great cards, and you can NEVER have too many cupcakses!!!

diane zechman said...

I love your polka-dotted card, Dawn! So sweet! Hugs!

Christina Fischer said...

I'm lovin' all the cupcakes! You can never have too many!! Cute cute cards! :)

Good luck with all those potatoes!

Lisa Nagata said...

Awesome cards Dawn. Loving the cupcakes.
Wow !!! scalloped potatoes for 35 men..that's alot of peeling ..I do 20 lbs for us for French Fries...lol. Happy peeling..hehe.

Scrappychick said...

Cute cupcake cards!!

Kristin Eberline said...

Oooohhh...these are wonderful! LOVE your colors (duh :O). Great inspiration as always.

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute stuff Dawn...35 men huh, doesn't sound like fun to me at all..LOL!!

Catherine said...

oh this is just too cute, i love it!

Kryssi said...

love love love love your cards!!

Jennifer Love said...

I do love a good cupcake! (Or two.....hehe)

:D

Marilyn said...

Yikes!! Potatoes for 35 men - maybe he needs to help peel potatoes huh! Fabulous job on all these cards - they look yummy enough to eat!!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Just delicious! Fab job with both sketches...love those big brads!