Tuesday 4 November 2008

Sadie and Brandon play soccer

Good Tuesday Morning!
Sorry no post yesterday but I was busy making my Dirty Dozen cards and my SUINK stamps showed up so I had to prepare for tomorrow's challenge. I'm hoping my next SU! order arrives this week as well.
I've got some sneak peeks to share with you all week from All That Scraps.
These first ones are from Jen's line called Stampin' Spot Studio.
There is Soccer Sadie and Soccer Brandon.
I knew right away I wanted to make some picture frames for my girlfriend's kids.
They both have red hair....hehe! I had to double check to be sure I got their number right too....so cool that Jen included little numbers with this set!
Kayleigh needed to have some bling added to her frame! So I used a Making Memories "K" that is all glittery and also some little self adhesive jewels on the DP.
Here is one I made for Daniel...hope he doesn't mind the small amount of ribbon?! LOL!
I inked the chipboard "d" with Choc chip craft...I wanted to add glitter or something but that wouldn't be very boyish :(
Thanks for stopping by today!

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL - bling=not boyish. Must suck to be male. LOVE THEM! They are going to love them too now that we are getting their rooms back in order.
Now that I have a blog, I'll post a pic when they get them - ha.

Jeanette - said...

very cute Dawn!!!

Unknown said...

Hey Dawn...as usual, you out did yourself. These are super cute! TFS!

Lori said...

These frames are fabulous, Dawn! I love the bling on the little girl one. The kids will be thrilled to receive these.

Scrappychick said...

what adorable frames! (and no, not too girlie!)
Cyndi

Cindy Haffner said...

Good morning Dawn, love your sweet frames, so fun.

Anonymous said...

Very nice, Dawn!

Betty J Schaub said...

Dawn these are adorable!!!

Christina Fischer said...

How cute!!! I think I need to make some of these for my own soccer players! :)

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

I LOVE this. I have a soccer player..and it is great to see a "girl" player...Love the idea of a frame. I will have to get this set...Would make a great Christmas gift for my daughter.

Unknown said...

How stinkin' cute are those!! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Oh Dawn I love the idea of using these images for frames. I know when my dd played sports they always took a team picture. This is a wonderful way to display them. TFS.

Debbie/Phx AZ

Amy Sheffer said...

Oh my gosh, Dawn! These are so adorable!! What an awesome idea for these stamps!

Carolyn King said...

super cute dawn. Love those frames!

Debbie Corbari said...

How cute are these? OMG! I just love them!

Anonymous said...

Oh Dawn these frames are adorable! Those sweet little images are just perfect!

Catherine said...

These are just too cute, and love the PP that you use

Rose Ann said...

Both of your frames are so adorable, Dawn!! I love the papers and cute images!! I'm sure they'll LOVE them!!

Alex said...

These are both totally adorable Dawn, love them! How cute, they will be a big hit, I am sure! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Kelly Schelske said...

Dawn they are fabulous!! I love those frames, so much fun to decorate! Kelly