Thursday 13 November 2008

Enjoying my retirement....

Thank goodness for Thursday!
I'm so tuckered out after three days of landscaping....I don't know if I have enough energy to stamp! The girls and I ended up working again yesterday and got 75% of the area covered with mulch....then we officially QUIT! I've never been more proud of myself for quitting...lol
It's time for some of those other parents to buck up and do something ;)
I'd like to wish my friend Sandy a very Happy Birthday! Hope it's a good one my friend...enjoy that massage today...you deserve it after all that hard work!
Before heading off to the school though...
I did squeeze this quick card in for the sketch....SU! only
Stamps: Enjoy Every Moment; Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, So Saffron, WW and Washington Apple DP; Inks: Riding Hood Red, So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie; Accessories: Three for You Punch, Mat pack and Paper piercer, Dimensionals and Fantastixs
Thanks for stopping by!

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always loved that enjoy stamp - I have a card or 2 from you with that and I don't want to use it because I love it so much!

The Crazy Life of a Navy Wife said...

Fantastic card! The colors are great together.
Nice job almost getting the landscaping finished!

Anonymous said...

Oh Dawn...I love this...I have this set and hardly ever use it...you have inspired me...and this sketch from scs is perfect...have a wonderful day...Rebecca

Unknown said...

First blog I read this morning and feeling pretty crappy. Your "enjoy" lighten the day alot . Ty for sharing.
lablady2007@juno.com

Rose Ann said...

I always love your cards with this set!! The colors are so pretty, and your card is uplifting!! Wonderful, Dawn!!

Bethany Paull said...

Three days of landscaping?!? That is hard work! Totally cute card. Love the different color letters and that little flower.

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Love this...gorgeous colours in that paper! Enjoy your retirement, I always found it was the same people who volunteered year after year...wish more people would pitch in...even if they ALL volunteered once. it would work.

Denise Marzec said...

It's always the same people volunteering for stuff..just the way it goes, I guess.

Good for you for quitting, LOL! Enjoy your day OFF!

Jeanette - said...

I love this card Dawn. The colors you used are perfect for the focal image and the card looks wonderful!

Alex said...

Fabulous card Dawn, I love this set, and the colors you used are awesome girl! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Cindy Haffner said...

Cute, cute Dawn. Think of all the excercise you are gettin......

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute Dawn..now that you are done with yours, when are you coming to do mine??

Allison said...

This is gorgeous! I love your take on the sketch.

Allison Rankin said...

Great job on the SC!

Deborah said...

I am trying to get around a bit tonight, and I am so glad I stopped by to see this wonderful delightful card! Deb

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous card Dawn!! Love that paper and colors!! Happy retirement:-)LOL!! Hugs, Kelly

Christina Fischer said...

Great card! The colors are fantastic, and I love the way you inked the stamp!

Lauren (mytime) said...

Love the colors and the paper. That flower in the O is perfection

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Simply beautiful!

Stamp and Smile said...

So cute! Love the fun colors and your punched flower... FUN DP's!! Smiles... :)

Anonymous said...

What a fun, "fresh" card! Love it!