Tuesday 18 November 2008

Two Cuties

Ready for some snow?!
We are expecting some this week....I'm praying for nice weather and good roads when we head to the Rockies on Friday. I know that Brian is a good driver it's OTHER people that freak me out....lol
A few weeks ago I received my Stamping Bella order and in it was this little cutie! The stamp is called Snowfight.
Stamps: Stamping Bella Snowfight; Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Real Red, Shimmery White and My Mind's Eye DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Label Nesties, Silver Brads, Heidi Swapp Ghost Snowflake, Martha Snowflake Punch, Martha Pearl, Dimensionals
Calling All Angels is a stamp set from H&M Stamps....isn't it sweet?! I used Julee's Mojo sketch for this card.
Stamps: Calling All Angels; Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Choc Chip, WW and American Crafts DP; Inks; Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, SU scalloped edge punch, paper piercer, Regal rose ribbon, misc heart brads, dimensionals, Stickles
Thanks for stopping by today!

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

No angels here....heh. Love the Bella card and still lovin' the new Nesties!

Dori Shelton said...

Such a cute card!

Rach said...

awww two totally awesome cards, great colours. hugs rachxx

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Love those cards! The hearts are precious on the bottom one. I hope you have good weather. Not fun driving in snow or ice!

Cindy Haffner said...

Hi Dawn I'm praying for good weather for you. Gorgeous here, going to enjoy it while it last. Love your sweet cards, awesome job coloring.

Ryann said...

Cute cute cute cards today!! I love the dp for your first card (MME) and the stamp from your second card is just adorable!

Christina Fischer said...

Yikes!! I just realized I haven't visited in a few days -- my jaw just dropped at all the cuteness! :)

I just received my curved rectangles from ATS -- gotta go use 'em!

Alex said...

Really cute Dawn, I am lovin' that first one, what an adorable image and I love the colors you chose! Both are super adorable!! I am wishing dry weather for you on your drive - sheesh, no snow while driving through the mountains!!! People get stupid, don't they ?! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

CraftyC said...

Fabulous cards, think I will have to get those label nestabilties!
Clairex

Denise Marzec said...

Adorable as usual, Dawn. I love everything you do. I hope the weather holds out for you so you can enjoy your trip!

Deborah said...

I certainly have been calling upon all the sweet angels lately! These cards are beyond precious! I adore the Nestie's now I must have too! It is endless! But, I love it! The pp is just perfect too on both the cards! Thanks for a nice start to me day Dawn! Hugs,Deb

Rose Ann said...

Both of these are sooooo cute, Dawn!! Love the images, papers, your coloring....everything about them!! Wonderful, as usual Dawn!!

Bev said...

Too cute!! I'm loving all the pink - fabulous!

hugs Bev x

Lori said...

That Bella image is so cute--how did I miss that one on my last order??

Maria said...

Oooh, snow. . .sounds cold! Wishing you a safe trip!!

Love both your cards! The images are so darn cute and I absolutely love the dps and colors that you used for your cards!!! Love all the pink!! Beautiful job!!

Maria

Sew This N That said...

lovely colour choice, Dawn, beautiful card :0)

Heather said...

OMGosh Dawn! That first card is super super adorable, but the 2nd card is FABULOUS! I'm not a huge fan of that set (even though I did create it...lol), but you have sooooo made me want to dust it off and put it to good use! LOL...

Hugs girlie!

Bethany Paull said...

Your snowfight card is too cute! Love those die cuts.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your cards, especially loving the angel. I am going to try to find her because she would be such fun. Keep up the great work!!

Kelly Schelske said...

So, so cute Dawn! Love them both!! I really love the new nesties...maybe a stocking stuffer for me?!?!?! Have a suepr weekend!! Kelly