Friday 7 November 2008

Yippee! Featured Cupcake Stamper

I was so stinkin' excited when Taylor emailed me asking if I'd like to play along with her sketch and be the Featured Cupcake Sampler this week!
I immediately got to work...lol and made the two samples at the bottom BUT then her stamps arrived on Wednesday!!! Of course I wanted to use the new Sweet Celebration set. It's so fun to colour!!
Be sure to stop by Taylor's blog and see her fun sketch and what her Cupcake Crew have to share as well!
Stamps: Sweet Celebration; Cardstock: PTI sweet blush, Riding Hood Red, Shimmery White and My Mind's Eye DP; Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU black marker; Accessories: Copics, Riding Hood Ribbon, Silver Brads, SU! scalloped edge punch, Mat pack and paper piercer, Dimensionals
Last week I received an order from Stamping Bella and was tickled pink with these new images! Isn't Cecily Cinnamonsticks CUTE??!!
Stamps: Cecily Cinnamonsticks, Birthday Basics(PTI); Cardstock: Choc Chip, Sfot Sky, Shimmery White and American Crafts DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, American Crafts Ribbon, White Brads, Mat Pack and Paper Piercer, Quickie Glue Pen and Glitter, Dimensionals
Here is another version:
Stamps: Inkadinkado Birthday Cupcakes; Cardstock: Regal Rose, Soft Sky, WW, Shimmery White and American Crafts DP; Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Copics, SU! scalloped edge punch, American Crafts Ribbon, Mat Pack and Paper Piercer, White Brads, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!
I'm off to stamp with a friend this morning!

32 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Dawn and I love all of your samples!! :)

Denise Marzec said...

These are ALL sooooo cute! You have such great taste in papers, and I love the trio of different colored ribbon tabs in the one on the bottom.

BIG CONGRATS!!

Jami said...

Wow Dawn - three cards and they are all super duper CUTE! Congrats on being the featured stamper this week!!!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Congrats Dawn, how fun!! Your cards area all wonderful!! I just got my first Stamping Bella order and I can't wait ot get them inky!! Hvae a fabulous weekend!! Kelly

Denise G said...

I came back and I love all three cards... so cute... you are amazing!
Denise G

Betty J Schaub said...

Way to go Dawn!!!
And all 3 of the cards are adorable!

Alex said...

These are all darling,Dawn!! Congrats, girl!!! I love the cupcakes and the yummy paper you used! *STAMPIN HUGS* ALex

Taylor said...

Three cards, Dawn!? Wow... you're super stamper! :) They're all absolutely adorable! Thanks so much for featuring the sketch this week!

kadie said...

Dawn, these are all so cute!!! Love the Cecily Cinnamonsticks the most!! That card is adorable. Love the PP and layout!

Ana Wohlfahrt said...

Dawn, these are ALL amazing!!

Anonymous said...

As usual Dawn your cards are the CUTEST !!!

Sankari W. said...

Congrats on the featured cupcake sampler honor Dawn - no surprise because your cards are always exquisite and beautiful!!!!! All three of your cards are gorgeous - I especially love the second one - what a great image and so beautiful colored!
gorgeous work Dawn!!
best wishes,
Sankari :)

Stephanie Hargis said...

You were on a roll with these THREE cards! I made one and thought I was doing pretty good! Hehe! Just teasing. Anyway, all three are adorable! I really like the top one because you showcased the Sweet Celebration stamps so well! Great job girl and congratulations on being this week's featured sampler! You deserved it! :)

Melissa said...

Congratulations Dawn!!! Your cards are always so well thought out and eye-popping.

Way to go! Taylor picked a good one. :)

Anonymous said...

There's an awful lot of cute going on here! Happy to have found your blog :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow Dawn. All three are absolutely amazing. Congrats on being Taylors Featured Cupcake Sampler:)
Have a wonderful weekend.

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Congrats and I love all the samples you did. Great job on this challenge and TFS.

Debbie/Phx AZ

ChristineCreations said...

Such a cute trio of cards girl! Congrats on being Featured Cupcake Stamper! ...I really love that Chicabouille girl...they are such cute stamps!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the Bella card! That is so awesome...love her wings...love the stamp...LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Kristin Eberline said...

Sooo cute!!! Love your layouts and DP for all of the cards. Coloring is amazing as usual :O)

Unknown said...

Congrats Dawn! I just saw this on Taylor's blog too - your card is just so sweet!! Great job! :)

Amy Sheffer said...

Congrats, Dawn!!! All three cards are so darling! Your coloring is impeccable, and the paper choices so eye-catching!

Cindy Lawrence said...

WooHoo!!!! Congrats to you, my friend! :) All of these cards are fantastic! I love your color choices and papers...and I think I need me some of those big white brads! Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Dawn! Three cards too...you are a machine!

Cindy Haffner said...

Congrats girl, That cupcake stamps is so fun, love all 3 cards you made, what fun.

Catherine said...

Congrats, Dawn! all 3 cards are just awesome :)

Lynn Put said...

Congrats on being the Cupcake Sampler!!! Wow look at all of these awesome cards for the sketch! Each one of them is so great but my favorite is Cecily Cinnamonsticks and the colors and glitter you used on her wings!

Jody Morrow said...

Beautiful cards! I love all of them!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Congrats on being featured Cupcake stamper! Your card is adorable! Love your papers and colours for these cards! They are all just fabulous takes on Taylor's sketch!

Stamp and Smile said...

Busy stamping! Adorable cards... Con'grats on being the Featured Cupcake Sampler a very nice honor! Smiles... :)

Rose Ann said...

All of these are adorable, Dawn!! You ROCK...but I think you already know that! *smile*

Donna Baker said...

get out! 3 cards for your sampling? wowza! they are all so awesome, not sure which is my fave - ok going to have to saw Cecily Cinnamonsticks because you used AC paper (I have really got to get some of that!) love the paper-pierced scallop borders