Friday 1 August 2008

Best Friend

Good Morning!
I had intended on showing you all some sneak peeks from CC Designs this week but Christine has moved All That Scraps to a new bigger location so we've moved the release back a bit. I can't wait to show you the new stuff soon!
Yesterday I had time for just a couple of cards so I combined the Ways To Use It Challenge and Julee's Mojo 48 sketch.
The WT challenge was about scraps. Who doesn't have those??? I decided to use up some of my Summer Picnic DP since I heard a rumor that it's in the new catty...yah!!
Here is an ALL SU! card for those of you missing SU!
Stamps: Tart & Tangy; Cardstock: Real Red, Old Olive, WW and Summer Picnic DP; Inks: Real Red, Old Olive, Black; Accessories: SU! Scallop Punch, SU! Scallop Edge Punch, 1 1/4, 1 3/8" circle punches, 5/8" old olive ribbon, Dimensionals, Paper piercer and white gel pen
Thanks for stopping by today!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooohhh your layout is great and oh the color combo is gorgeous! Yummy summer!

Cindy Haffner said...

Very pretty Dawn love your colors.

Tina said...

Thanks for this and all your well planned cards.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! Makes me want to pull out the Tart & Tangy when I get home. Congrats on the Verve Project Parade winning with your beautiful ATC & card!!

Stephanie Hargis said...

Hey girl! Congrats on winning the Verve challenge! I figured you would! Your ATC was amazing! :D Anyway, I love this card and I am SO excited to hear that this Tart & Tangy set AND the Summer Picnic paper is going to be in the catalog! Woohoo! Such a sweet deal because I forgot to order more ahead of time!

Carolina said...

Love what you did with the sketch and the colors are such summer fun! Simply beautiful!

Unknown said...

I love your card! All those colors of the papers are so great together!

Christina Fischer said...

Love it! :)

Congrats on winning the Verve project parade! You're a rockstar!

Deborah said...

Yummy card Dawn! I can't get that new cattie fast enough! Deb

Rhonda Kelly said...

Great card, tfs.

Nancy Riley said...

Super Cute card, Dawn! So glad Summer Picnic DP made it to the catalog!

(You and I should be in Salt Lake City right now having fun with all the other SU demos!)

Allison Rankin said...

Lovely use of that SU DP...yum!

Maria said...

OOoh, very yummy looking card, Dawn. Love all the pretty colors and that strawberry looks good enough to eat!!

Maria

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh so sweet! LOVE it!

Jennifer Love said...

Wow! Such an impact this card has! That strawberry stamp was the whole reason I bought the Tart & Tangy set. Still haven't used it. LOL

And I am SOOOO excited that the Summer Picnic paper made it in the catty. I was seriously gonna cry when I used up my last piece a while back. hehe

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute!!! I love this stamp set and paper and I am so relieved it didn't leave!!

Donna Baker said...

oh, I'm trying so hard not to cry because I misplaced my strawberry from this set! I hope to find it when I'm not looking for it! love your card, Dawn!

Rose Ann said...

I love your strawberry card!! Yummy colors/papers, and I love that sentiment!