Thursday 7 August 2008

Roughin' It

I haven't heard from the previous winner...so I had to redraw....
New winner for the blog candy....
is....
Tracy.H said...
Great cards, Dawn! Am I a camping person?? Uh...duh!! ;0) Yes...we are hugh camping lovers. If I could spend the entire summer out camping I would!! We are heading out to Ol' MacDonalds Farm next Monday. It's a first trip there, but has been highly recommended by many people. Can't wait! Only 7 more sleeps!! :0)
Congrats Tracy! Hope you contact me.....lol

7 comments:

Shannon Tompkins said...

Awww Tracy doesn't need that! You can send it to me in Calgary instead and I'll make sure she gets it.....lol...... did you get your SU catalogues yesterday? We are hoping for ours in Calgary today or tomorrow we got the notices yesterday.

Deborah said...

Congrats Tracy! Deb

Nancy said...

You can send Tracy's win to my house... ya.... I'll be sure to give it to her LOL!!!!

kat said...

Somebody sure lost out; how can they NOT respond? I always have time for YOUR blog!

Alex said...

Whoohoo Tracy - way to go girl!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Dawn these are all so sweet, love them all.

Tracy.H said...

Thanks again, Dawn! Woohoo for me. I am super excited!! :0)