Saturday 30 August 2008

Lovely RAKS!

Good afternoon!
Hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend! I can't believe it's the end of summer....school starts Tuesday...ugh!
I wanted to show you these FANTASTIC RAKS I received this week! What a sweet treat it was to get my big bundle of mail after vacation and I found these treasures in it!!
This first one is from Diane aka Cookiestamper on SCS. Please stop by her blog and say a hello! Diane's doodling around the edges is awesome! Love the paper pieced vase too! Thanks so much Diane for welcoming me to the Dirty Dozen too!
This beautiful butterfly card is from Charmaine aka CharmWarm on SCS. Be sure to stop by her blog and say hello too! I love the glittery butterfly...so pretty! Thanks Charmaine!!

5 comments:

Kristie W. said...

What pretty cards!!

Deborah said...

Such beautiful RAK's Dawn! Ooh la la! Deb

Alex said...

Beautiful RAKS - lucky you! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Rose Ann said...

Beautiful RAK's Dawn!! You deserve them, girl!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

I'm so glad you liked it! You're VERY welcome!