Friday 15 August 2008

Good Friday Morning!

Happy FRIDAY!
This is my last day before we head out EARLY tomorrow morning for vacation!
If you missed it the other day, I mentioned that I typed up two weeks worth of blog posts so you won't be coming here and seeing the same old thing each day!
This week All That Scraps released some new CC Design stamps and this is one of them. It's called Bear Hugs. Isn't she cute in PINK?! Be sure to check out the ATS blog later today for some exciting things going on!!
Stamps: Bear Hugs; Cardstock: Prismatics Textured, WW, SU! dp; Inks: Memento Black, Rose Red; Accessories: copics, primas, crystal brads, Scalloped edge punch, large oval punch, key tag punch, paper piercer, white gel pen, circle nesties, regal rose ribbon, dimensionals
Thursday's Ways to Use It Challenge was Crazy for Copics! Yippee! I just happen to have about a 100 now so I was thrilled to see this!
I made two cards for it.
The first one uses Georgia Pacific White which Lori sent to me. I had to try it out...colours nicely with Copics so I'm going to stock up on vacation in the States! Thanks Lori!

Stamps: Merry & Bright; Cardstock: Real Red, Georgia Pacific White and Retired SU! DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Mat pack and Paper piercer, May Arts Ribbon
My second sample uses a long neglected MFT set called Howdy!

Stamps: Howdy; Cardstock: Really Rust; Sage Shadow, WW and Misc DP; Inks: Memento Black: Accessories: copics, small and large star punch, photo corner punches, copper brad, misc fringe ribbon, dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by!
I'll have internet on my vacation....at least that is what my husband says...so I'm hoping to be able to check in every now and then and maybe even share a photo here and there of our trip!
Remember when I come back....there will be blog candy!

20 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Super sweet Dawn love the teddy the cowgirl and that little snowman.

Amy said...

wow, great cards! You have sooooo much energy....2 weeks worth of blog posts?????????? You're amazing! Have a great vacation Dawn!

Hugs,
Amy

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Good Morning Dawn~First off, have a fantastic vacation. WOW I cannot believe you typed up 2 weeks of blog items, you have been very busy. Love the Howdy card, and the fringe is perfect. Love this one. I will go check out the new CC designs, I adore their reindeer set. Have fun!!! Chris

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your vacation!! It's well deserved after two weeks of pre-blogging =)

Great cards as usual and I love the pink bear! Your copic coloring is phenomenal...you should have a class for us Edmonton girls who color like five year olds!

Heather said...

Great cards. The bear card is just the cutest thing ever!

Alex said...

WOW!! I can't believe how much you got done before your vacay - these all ROCK but I am in love with the howdy card, it's too cute!! Have fun Dawn- where are you going??? *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Alhambra Club said...

OH my these cards are all so great, love them all but I love how you did that cute little snowman with the trees. Have a wonderful vacation.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Dawn, I don't think your cards can get ANY cuter! Oh my goodness. . .how do you do it?

Anonymous said...

Wooooooooooo!! See you Monday! Bear card is adorable....

Kelly Schelske said...

All of these cards are awesome!! Love the Howdy card as I just got that stamp set...finally:-) They are all fabulous!! I hope you and your family have a super holiday!! You definitely deserve one after getting all your posts ready for while you're gone...talk about dedication my friend!! Hug,Kelly

Christina Fischer said...

You've created some great cards this week!!! Plus two weeks of blog posts?!? I know I've asked this before, but HOW do you do it???

Have a great time on your vacation! :)

diane zechman said...

very cute cards!

Carolyn King said...

SUPER CUTE> have a fantastic vacation (cannot believe you created two weeks of blog posts for when you are away---you are hard core gf!)

Deborah said...

Love your pink bear! The snowmen are too chilled out for words! The "headless wonder" cowgirl card is fab! Love the edge you did for the fringe look! Have a super duper fantastic vaca! Deb

Rhonda Kelly said...

Great Bear Hugs! Such a cute set. And the Christmas card is so adorable. Great job on these cards!

Lynn Put said...

Wow, these are fabulous cards!
Your pink bear card is so adorable, love the scallops and flowers!

Great fringe on the cowgirl card!

Have a wonderful vacation!

Tanya said...

Yes I LVOE that pink bear! Cuuute! And the detail on the cow-girl card! Always fun stuff!
Have a great trip!

Donna Baker said...

great cards and yes, that bear looks adorable in pink! hope you have a fabulous, memorable vacation-be safe!

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful vacation Dawn!! I can't believe you did 2 weeks of posts!!! You are my hero! :)

Rose Ann said...

These are so amazing and so cute!!! I can't decide which I like best! *wink*