Wednesday 6 August 2008

Dreaming of a new catty....

Happy Wednesday!
A happy day indeed!! Guess what is coming today??? My case of SU! catalogues!! I can't wait!! I'm not leaving to go anywhere today...haha!
Yesterday Emily chose a great Colour Challenge for us on SCS. She wanted to say a farewell to this years In Colours. You could use ANY/ALL of the In Colours and a neutral and NO other colours. I chose to use my two favourites...Soft Sky and Wild Wasabi.
Stamps: Dreams de Jour; Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky, WW and Soft Sky prints paper; Inks: Black stazon, Wasabi, Soft Sky, Groovy Guava; Access: SU! scallop edge punch, Mat pack and Paper piercer, White Gel Pen, Striped Wasabi Ribbon, Dimensionals
Today the All That Scraps Design Team has a Colour Challenge for you all to join in on!
Very Vanilla, Pink Passion and Always Artichoke
Now don't panic, I'm sure you are after hearing Pink Passion...I know I did...lol but I think I managed to work it into the card just fine ;) You can too!
I used Layla from CC Designs and you can find her at All That Scraps!
Check out this FABULOUS RAK from my awesome friend Nancy Riley. I'm sure you all know her but in case you don't....check out her blog iSTAMP! She rocks!!

Thanks for stopping by today!

There are TWO more SUInk DT members offing up blog candy today:

Kimberly and also Leigh

Right now as I write this post(Tuesday night) I haven't heard from the winner of the Roughin' It set. I will wait til 9 AM Wednesday morning and if I've heard nothing... I need to have this sorted out before I leave for holidays ;)

29 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

I'm hoping to get my catty today too. Silke was teasing me last night and now I can't wait to see the Christmas sets. :)

Anonymous said...

OMG Gosh, I'm coming to your house to raid your cases of SU catty's. Mine only shipped yesterday from Calgary!!!
Please share with us when you get them.
Love your Dream du Jour card!! Can't wait for my set to come...should be soon.

Have a wonderful day,
Anne

Bunny B said...

Gorgeous cards! I love the first one most - it looks so peaceful!

Anonymous said...

Oh lucky you!! I wish I had access to a new catalog =)

Great work on the color combo with Pink Passion - I think I might give it a try after seeing how nicely yours turned out. The In-Color card looks fantastic, too.

Anonymous said...

Love all the cards - that pink is so kewl~~~~yeah, LOVE pink! Great job! Deb

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Great job on Emily's challenge. I am going to miss those colors.

Bethany Paull said...

Lucky you! At least I got an email from my demo about an open house soon. Can't wait for that catty. Great cards. REALLY love the soft "dreams" card.

Desire Fourie said...

Your cards are gorgeous and one can recognise your clean cut style immediately. Thanks for showing us your take on the challenges every week at OCC. Warm regards from sunny South Africa

Melissa said...

Soooo cute Dawn! And I'm waiting on the edge of my seat praying that mine arrive today too!!!

Many Blessings,
M.

Ashley Newell said...

What cute cards!

Cindy Haffner said...

So happy you are getting your atty today, love your cards, and I like that pink. Love all your casrds.

Alex said...

Oh, girl - you are so in for a treat - the new catty is FABULOUS!!! You are going to need a towel to wipe up the drool - lol!!! Your cards are wonderful, and you used my fave, jumbo eyelets - love them and they look fabulous!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

DoveDream said...

I love your site and Im envy that you already received your boxes of catalogs!! Can you share the reference # so I and others can track our shipment?

Anonymous said...

Love your cards, especially the one with soft sky.

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh! I'm so jealous! I have to wait like all the other non-demos to get mine! Love your cards and checking your site!

How much cash to have you post the new catty page by page! Ha, Ha!

jjcreations said...

Great cards Dawn! I'm going to have to try that colour challenge - just
'cause! I love the RAK too - it's great. Have fun with your new catties! I read on a blog that your hoping to go to next years convention! It was fantabulous! Joan

Carolyn King said...

ohh...fun...I have to get a new catty...totally forgot about it! lol!

Love your cards--those in colors are beautiful together. I have to do that challenge!

Gail S. said...

Such beautifu cards! Thank you for sharing them. I also can't wait to get my catalog and see all of the new "candy".

Lisa Nagata said...

Love the cards..I so miss doing the challenges..oh well I'm having a great time.Talk to ya soon.

Deborah said...

Wonderful cards Dawn! Nancy's RAK is perfect (of course)! You must be having so much fun with your new cattie! Deb

Anonymous said...

Oh Dawn, these are both so cute! I especially love the Soft Sky and Wasabi one...gonna miss those colors! Love the RAK from Nancy too! She's such a doll! Hope you got your catties today and are drooling all over them... :))

Nancy Riley said...

Your cards are beautiful ... as always, Dawn! Glad you finally received my card ... geez it takes forever to go across the border!

Got my box of cattys today ... did you?

Hugs~
Nancy

Jennifer Love said...

Love the cards!

Lori said...

Hope your catalogs arrived safely! SU! did an awesome job on this one.
Love the Layla card--I never would have thought that Pink Passion and Always Artichoke would work so well together.

Allison Rankin said...

Terrific chickadee...loving the pink passion one! What great ribbon!

Lauren (mytime) said...

OH I love these samples! So cute! Your first card is similar to my layout! Great minds...........
Love it all!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Awesome stuff!!All Your cards are amazing!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Oh my!! Love that first one especially!! You're amazing!!

Rose Ann said...

My catties were here when I got home...and I still have not absorbed it all yet. I've mostly been checking the accessories, but I am loving those silhouettes too!!

Great cards you've posted as well, Dawn!! :D