Friday 8 August 2008

Mama said...

Good Friday Morning!
One more week until we head out on vacation! I'm looking forward to getting away and doing some serious shopping in the States!
Guess what????
My SU! case of catalogues arrived yesterday!! Now to narrow down what I want...hmmmmm
Have you all been playing along with the Anni-VERVE-sary on SCS? So far I haven't missed a day! I'm totally loving Julee's sketches ;)
I combined this fun sentiment from Feeling Groovy with the MFT bunny image for challenge #7. I thought they went well together!
Stamps: MFT I'm Pulling For You, Verve Feeling Groovy; Cardstock: Bashful Blue, PTI Spring Moss, White and Chatterbox DP; Inks: Memento Black, Versafine Black; Accessories: SU! Scalloped Edge Punch, May Arts Ribbon, Copic Markers, Dimensionals
Here is another sneak peek of a new set coming out from CC Designs called Olivia's Birdies. This set will be available on August 11th from All That Scraps.
She's an adorable image to watercolour!! Be sure to check out all the other DT members cards too~
Stamps: Olivia's Birdies; Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, WC paper and Chatterbox DP; Inks: Black Stazon, SU! Markers; Accessories: Aqua Painter, Primas, Buttons, Key Tag Punch, Dimensionals, White Brad
Here is a second sneak peek of Olivia but this one is coloured with my Copic Markers.
Stamps: Olivia's Birdies; Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, WW and Chatterbox DP; Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Riding Hood Red; Accessories: Copic Markers, Dew Drops, Key Tag Punch, Prima Flowers, SU! Scalloped Edge Punch, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!
Today Susan is offering up SUInk blog candy...run on over to her cool blog and see what she's got going on!

19 comments:

Elizabeth said...

They are all so cute! I especially love the card with the bunny. I like how you used two types of ribbon to create the bow.

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Very cute cards Dawn..I love the saying Mama said "there would be days like this" ....so true! Have a fantastic weekend. I am happy your catalogues finally arrived. Chris

Jennifer Meyer said...

Super cute cards Dawn! So glad you got your SU catalogs, I bet your wish list is as BIG as mine!

See you tomorrow on Our Creative Corner,
Jennifer :)

Allison Rankin said...

Cute...these new stamps kinda look like Tildas (shocking!).

Donna Baker said...

cute bunny card! hmmm, not so sure about Olivia -she looks so much like Tilda but I love her little birdies & tree. I love the bottom card putting the dew drops above the scallops!

Unknown said...

I love how you did the dew drops on the scallop border! Might have to try that!

Deborah said...

Love your bunny card! It is so funny! The new stamps are cute, you did a great job of representing them here! Have a fun weekend! SO the new cattie? Thumbs up? I have heard mixed reviews. Deb

Alex said...

So, so cute Dawn - love these cards!! Yeah, got your catty!!! And, I have my list narrowed down - I WANT IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Teeheee,,,,,,,,*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

corinnesomerville said...

Hey Dawn !!! Sorry I haven't commented lately :( I'm still recovering from convention !!! These cards are soooooooo sweet !!! Great job ! :)

Love ya :)

Jennifer H. said...

I have nominated you for an award.

Maria said...

Great cards! OHH, I can't wait to see the new catty!

Kim's Life said...

Beautiful cards!!!

Lynn Put said...

These are adorable cards!
Your coloring is fantastic and I love the sayings on all of them too!

Jackie Pedro said...

These cards are adorable, Dawn! I love the row of dew drops on the third card!!

Lori said...

Love the new CC Designs images--so cute! I'll be spending my weekend finalizing my list for my SU! order on Monday . . .

Jennifer Love said...

Gorgeous cards, Dawn! I'm so excited to get to shop again when the new catalog comes out! I'm sure I'll be broke, broke, broke but oh well...hehe

Christina Fischer said...

Fantastic cards, Dawn!! Your CCD samples are just too cute! :)

Rose Ann said...

Such adorable cards, Dawn!! I love the colors and papers on them all, the bling, buttons, everything!!!

Anonymous said...

So sweet! I love that little bunny, and I like how you added the Dew Drops in the scallops on the third card!