Thursday 14 August 2008

Fantastic RAKS!

I have had a GREAT mail week!! Look at all these wonderful cards that I have been lucky enough to receive!! Thanks girls for the congrats on my Dirty Girl status!! Sure made me smile!!
It's so nice to be acknowledged by so many of you....especially when my own upline hasn't :( but then again, maybe she isn't a Fan Club Member.
Don't forget that tomorrow you will be able to see the August Gallery!! It's a good one...you won't want to miss it!
Tracy sent me this awesome little card from Calgary! Guess what...Tracy is the one who won the SUInk stamp set and she sent this before she won....saw the post mark....how funny is that?!
Love the quote Tracy! Thanks so much!
Check out this super cute card from Donna Baker. LOVE the felt letters Donna....so cool! I can hear that big HOWDY from Texas ;)
Thanks Donna!
First I have to apologize to Kathy for not capturing the true beauty of this card. I wanted to show the beautiful sparkly gold embossing but somehow lost the deep rich colour of the purple....sorry!
Kathy also sent along the meaning of this purple Mandala for me. Wow! I won't write it all here but it does say that purple is the colour of royalty, mystery, spirituality and originality :)
Thank you Kathy!

Have a GREAT day!

9 comments:

Donna said...

what beautiful cards do you know who makes the mandala stamp set?

Ashley Newell said...

Wow, those are gorgeous cards!

Kelly Schelske said...

Love them all Dawn, they are beautiful!! Lucky girl:-) Kelly

Alhambra Club said...

These are fantastic, I have missed a lot this past month so let me Congratulate you on your Dirty Girl Status that is wonderful

Vanessa said...

What beautiful cards. I bet you feel very special :) Congrats on the Dirty Dozen!

Deborah said...

Fabulous RAK's Dawn! Whoo hoo, you are a DD gal now! Such talent you have! Have a great vaca! Hugs, Deb

Catherine said...

Great RAKs you got there, lucky girl =)

Donna Baker said...

you deserve each of those & more! sweet just like you!

Rose Ann said...

Fabulous RAK's and you so deserve them all!!