Friday 4 March 2011

For You - Sweet Stop Sketch #98

Happy Weekend!
Today I am sharing a card I made using the Sweet Stop Sketch #98.
Stop by to see what everyone has created with the sketch :)
This is an older Verve stamp called Chocolate Bunnies. It's the first time I've inked it! Can you believe it? What have I been waiting for....he's so flippin' cute!!
I used some of my favourite My Mind's Eye True Blue DP. What am I going to do when my three paper pads are gone??! Yikes!
Stamps: Chocolate Bunnies; Cardstock: White, Aqua Mist, MME True Blue DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, MFT Scallops Die, Buttons, Baker's Twine, Mini Rhinestones, American Crafts Ribbon, Dimensionals, Sewing Machine
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful weekend!

12 comments:

Marisa said...

Totally adorable card, Dawn. Love the paper colours and the pop of turquoise in the bow tie.

Shelby Goolsby said...

Another adorable card Dawn!! Love the colors and button details.

Denise Marzec said...

Love the soft colors, and that's some FABO sewing, gf!! Your corners are PERFECTION! :)

Have fun today!

Korin said...

This is so sweet, Dawn. Love your papers and that wonderful stitching :).

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is TOTALLY adorable!!

Cindy Haffner said...

So ADORABLE Dawn!!

Lori said...

I've alwasy loved this stamp!! Gorgeous card Dawn!!

Vicki Burdick said...

So pretty!!! Love those colors!!

Michele said...

These soft colors are so pretty!! I especially love the blue paper you chose to use!! REally beautiful job!! TFS

Thanks so much!!
Michele R.(CA)
LuvkittysFandF at Gmail dot com
Butterfly Whispers

Beate said...

GORGEOUS card. Love the soft paper you chose.
Hugs and smiles

Beate said...

GORGEOUS card. Love the soft paper you chose.
Hugs and smiles

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so adorable, Dawn! LOVE the colors and those little buttons in the corner!