Monday 28 March 2011

Your Friendship is a Blessing

I've been busy stamping all weekend getting ahead for all my DT commitments.
Next week at this time I'll be in Vegas!
I wanted to have cards made for while I'm away.
I'll still need to write up my posts but I have a little time.
My vacation starts on Thursday :)
This card below was made using Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch #110.
On Saturday I picked up some Jillibean Soup DP at a LSS.
The stamp set is from Taylored Expressions and is called Branching Out.
Stamps: Branching Out; Cardstock: White, Kiwi Kiss, Jillibean Soup DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Sewing Machine, Oval Punch, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

Chelsea said...

Great card. Have a fun vacation.

Denise Marzec said...

Ohhhh, totally sweet card! I haven't played with that TE set in a long time. I need to! Love the papers you paired up with it. :)

Karen Motz said...

What a perfect image for this sketch!!! I bet Thursday can't come quick enough in your snowy world!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

So LOVELY Dawn!!~

Unknown said...

Wonderful. I love how simple and beautiful this card is.

Tina said...

pretty card...i love it

Tina

Linda Beeson said...

What a sweet card, LOVE that birdie and branch.

Lynda Benden said...

This is awesome Dawn! I love the papers and the image, just fantastic! I am tilted panel impaired so I couldn't possibly copy this card but wish I could!!! LOL!!

Joan Ervin said...

What a wonderful sketch and I love how you stamped and colored the awesome branch and bird....love those gorgeous papers, too!!!!

Jodi Collins said...

Beautiful card girlie! LOVE this stamp set...totally one of my favs!! LOVE the tilted panel too! I am learning to embrace the tilt!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So clean, and pretty!! Love it!

Beate said...

Another cute set I don't own. You are bad for my wallet.
Beautiful card. LOVE the rich colors you chose.
Hugs and smiles