Tuesday 22 March 2011

Mom - Mojo 183

Happy Tuesday!
How is your week going so far? Mine is off to a slow start....only four more work days until the weekend....lol
Last night after dinner I headed downstairs with Snickers to go stamping.
She gets so excited to go down there with me. That's where her "chewy" is. Well about 5 of them. She carries a rawhide down with her all the time but never brings them back up....haha!
Anyway, while I was down there, I created this card using Because of You from Verve.
The layout comes from the Mojo183 sketch. Great sketch, eh?
Stamps: Because of You; Cardstock: Choc chip, Kraft, MME Stella & Rose dp; Inks: Choc chip; Accessories: Sewing, Ribbon, Circle Nesties, Pearls, MFT edge die, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a GREAT day!

11 comments:

Amber Hight said...

SUPER gorgeous, Dawn! I love the pop of orange with all those neutrals, really stunning!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is just GORGEOUS, Dawn! L-O-V-E it!

Unknown said...

Beautiful. Great use of the sketch.

Cindy Haffner said...

GORGEOUS take on the sketch Dawn!!~

Marisa said...

Great take on the sketch, Dawn. Love the pop of orange with the bow.

Renée said...

so pretty, Dawn! Love the colour combination, that paper is fabulous!

Rose Ann said...

This is gorgeous, Dawn!! I love those pretty papers and beautiful images! Great stitching and pearls!!

Denise Marzec said...

Okay, I need me some Stella & Rose DP!!.....this is SUCH a cool looking card, girl....especially with that pop of orange with the browns and kraft. I want to CASE it!

Joan Ervin said...

The colors and papers are sooo pretty on this, Dawn, and I love the orange you added!!! That's a great sketch, too!!!!

Chelsea said...

Love the colors in this card

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh my, this just pops! Love these fab colors with kraft! Beautiful, Dawn!