Thursday 10 March 2011

You're On My Mind SC323

Last night I wasn't really in the mood to stamp as I had a long day visiting one of my out of town stores but it has been a few days and well....stamping is relaxing! LOL!
Checked what the SCS sketch was and it was a pretty simple one. I knew I could crank out a card in about 20 minutes so I got down to business.
This was the final result.
Stamps: Blooming Button Bits(PTI), Cardstock: Red, Kraft(PTI), MME Stella and Rose Gertie DP; Inks: Old Olive, Black; Accessories: Flower Dies(PTI), Red Rhinestones, Lemon Tart Button(PTI), Twine(PTI), Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a GREAT day!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

This is pretty. Simplicity at its best. I love the stamped leaves.

Lynda Benden said...

This is darling Dawn! LOVE the colors you used and that layout is fantastic! Great card girl!

wendy said...

I really really like this card.....awesome layout too

Cindy Haffner said...

Dawn this is STUNNING!!

Beate said...

Dawn, your flower, papers, the pearls...it all makes for a stunning card.
Hugs and smiles

Michelle Woerner said...

How did you get this sketch to look so good? LOVE this. Perfect mixture of solid and patterns. This sketch had me scratching my head BIG time. But, IF I case your card exactly, I may get it to work like you did! LOl!

Marisa said...

Gorgeous! Love the colour combo and that PTI flower die is my favorite and hopefully soon to be mine! Great card!

Allison Rankin said...

So very pretty esp. with the kraft!

scrappingnana said...

Lovely card. Great layout and love the flower. I have that die and I love it. TFS

Denise Marzec said...

WOWWWWWWWIE! You did an awesome job with the sketch. This is STUNNING!

Vanessa said...

20 minute beauty, Dawn!!! GREAT! :)

Vicki Burdick said...

This is awesome Dawn, love that big flower and the colors!!! Can I have it? LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

Shut up!!! Look at this one...girl, you are blowing my mind!