Friday 18 March 2011

Take Joy In The Little Things - Viva La Verve

Happy Weekend!
This week Jackie is hosting the Viva La Verve March Sketch #4 and I couldn't wait to make something with it!
I recently purchased the Corner Chomper at a LSS but hadn't even opened it until I saw Jackie's sketch had some rounded corners....yahoo!
This card combines some new goodies and some old favorites.
New would be the designer paper My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose - Gertie Collection.
Old would be one of my first Verve sets and and favorite to this day.... Petals & Stems.
Guess what? It's on sale too!
Stamps: Petals & Stems; Cardstock: Choc chip, So saffron, Vanilla, MME dp; Inks: Choc chip, Old olive, Riding Hood Red, So saffron; Accessories: Mat pack and Paper piercer, Red Riding Hood Ribbon, Dimensionals
What are you waiting for....hop on over to the Viva La Verve thread and play along!
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful Friday!

11 comments:

Amber Hight said...

I loooooOoooved this card when I saw it posted as a sample! Those papers are absolutely some of my faves! I'm having a hard time using them, lol! Gorgeous work, girlie!

Marianne :) said...

Beautiful card! Your choice of colors is perfect! Thanks for sharing!

Jodi Collins said...

Gorgeous girlie! FAB papers (aren't the new MME pads Delish???) and I LOVE this layout and the stamps you used! I totally have to pull out my Verve!!!

Karen Motz said...

This is STUNNING!!! I love this fun image with these papers!!!

Marisa said...

This is one of my favorite and first Verve sets too. Such a fun flower to work with. Fabulous take on this week's sketch.

Cindy Haffner said...

Layers and layers of FABULOUS paper Dawn, Love what you did with the sketch.

Anonymous said...

Dawn, this is 'hot' girl! Love everything about it!

Denise Marzec said...

HOW did I get so behind in your cards? Wendy is right...this IS hot. You did an awesome job with the sketch. What dramatic looking papers!

Rose Ann said...

Your papers are so rich and beautiful, and I love that pretty flower image!! Great layout too!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So gorgeous!! Love the papers!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fun card! That paper is a perfect match for this set!