Wednesday 16 March 2011

Great Friend SC324

Hello!
I was excited to get my order with the new copic colours tonight and couldn't wait to create.
Funny thing is....I didn't even use them....lol
Took a peek at what the sketch was on SCS and it was a fairly simple card that took only a few minutes to make.
Went monochromatic using shades of blue from the MME Stella & Rose - Hattie Collection.
Stamp set is from Verve and is called Great Friend. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this set! You can colour or paper piece....fun!
Stamps: Great Friend; Cardstock: Vanilla, Blue Bayou, MME DP; Inks: Black; Accessories: Buttons, Twine, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

Tina said...

So beautiful

Tina

Michelle Woerner said...

Hey girl! GMTA! I just posted a Great Friend flower card today too!! This is so soft and sweet. Perfection! Hugs to you!

Cindy Haffner said...

So PRETTY Dawn!!~

Joan Ervin said...

You did a great job with the sketch, Dawn....I love the pretty papers you used and the flower is gorgeous!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I haven't gotten mine yet....shipped though so that means I might have them by May!!! This is beautiful!

Beate said...

Dawn, it's enough to own them. To have them in the house. LOL
LOVE your card.
Hugs and smiles

Jodi Collins said...

GORGEOUS monochromatic card girlie! LOVE those flowers!!

Mary J said...

Wow Dawn, how elegant!

Rose Ann said...

Your layered flower is beautiful, Dawn...and I love the pretty papers!! What a fab sentiment as well!!

Jen Tapler said...

Absolutely LOVE this Dawn! The sketch is great and I'm lovin' your monochromatic take on it!

Denise Marzec said...

Love the blues!

Jessie/knightrone said...

AWESOME monochromatic card! Love it!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Fabulous card, Dawn! Monochromatic heaven! :)