Monday 14 March 2011

If Friends Were Flowers I'd Pick You

Yesterday was a beautiful day here in Calgary!
Too bad I spent most of it indoors doing work :(
I did take a break long enough to make a card for the Featured Stamper on SCS.
Bridget had a wonderful card here that I chose to case.
I stamped the floral image from Dream Big and popped the flower up on dimensionals.
I'm loving all the white space on this card....something I don't normally do.
Stamps: Dream Big; Cardstock: White, Ocean Tides, MME Stella & Rose Gertie DP; Inks: Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Baja Breeze; Accessories: Nesties, Mat pack and Paper piercer, Ocean Tides Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals, Button, Twine
Thanks for stopping by today!

10 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh Dawn look how PRETTY!!

Unknown said...

Simplicity at its best.

Renée said...

beautiful! love all the white with that gorgeous colour combo, Dawn!

Denise Marzec said...

Awwwwww, girl, that's BEAUTIFUL! Love everything about it!

Carla said...

Dawn, I love your card!!! Its just so classy and I love your colors and flower. Hugs,

Allison Rankin said...

So very pretty...great color mix on this one!

Niki Estes said...

Very pretty! I love the CAS design!

Rose Ann said...

I love all of the white, your flower and frame are so pretty!! Love all of your piercing too!!

Anonymous said...

Simply stunning girl!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Oh my!! This is GORGEOUS!!!