Tuesday 29 March 2011

Kind Words - Mojo184

I love Monday!
Not for work reasons but because there is new Mojo sketch posted each week!
My card below was made using the Mojo184 sketch.
I really wanted to do a round card but chickened out....lol
Here I used the Verve stamp set called Kind Words.
I stamped the flower from the set in Kiwi Kiss although it doesn't look like Kiwi Kiss in the picture :(
Stamps: Kind Words; Cardstock: Choc Chip, Vintage Cream, Jillibean Soup DP; Inks: Choc Chip, Kiwi Kiss; Accessories: Ribbon, Button, Twine, Martha Border Punch, Sewing Machine, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

10 comments:

Marisa said...

These colours just make me happy :) Great mojo card! Love those Verve flowers and that sentiment is so wonderful too.

Amber Hight said...

Oh I love this! All those colors are so dreamy and I love your flowers stamped behind the sentiment in that color, it really pops!

Debbie Corbari said...

Hi Dawn! This is GORGEOUS!!!

Denise Marzec said...

Beautiful, gf! ...and I gotta go print that sketch!

Joan Ervin said...

This is sooo pretty and elegant, Dawn...such a wonderful sentiment and I love how you stamped the flowers over it...beautiful papers, too!!!!

Jodi Collins said...

This is GORGEOUS girlie! LOVE how you stamped the sentiment over the flowers! LOVING this paper too!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Dawn!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is gorgeous!!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So pretty! Love the silhouette flowers stamped behind the sentiment. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday, Dawn! :)

Traci said...

I just love all your creations. Thank you for sharing. ;0)

Traci Lord