Sunday 6 March 2011

I'm Bringing Sexy Back

Today like every Sunday I stamp all my projects for the week ahead. I do like to TRY and stamp daily but some days I get home and just want to veg on the couch....lol
After finishing a couple of cards I decided to look at Jen's SFYTT that she posted for March.
It was a good one for using up scraps of designer paper.
Here I used the MFT set called Let's Get Physical.
Do you like these funky pants? I do! I'd wear them too :)
Stamps: Let's Get Physical; Cardstock: White, Aqua Mist, So Saffron, MME True Blue DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Rhinestones, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

16 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Hmmmmm, while I think these pants are cute on the MFT girl, I don't think *I* could get away with it...I'm more of a plain-black-pants-and-colorful-tshirt kinda gal when I exercise. ;)

Super cute card! :)

Unknown said...

I love the pattern on the pants. Great look.

Cindy Haffner said...

Ha ha PERFECT!!~

Anonymous said...

Love it!!

Anonymous said...

I love the pants on her! Too cute! The card is absolutely beautiful!

Michele said...

Funny pants and cute card, LOL!! Colors ar perfect together!

Thanks so much!!
Michele R.(CA)
LuvkittysFandF at Gmail dot com
Butterfly Whispers

Kelly Schelske said...

So cute Dawn, love those pants!

Sue B said...

Ooh I love this funky card! I actually used to have some pants like that in the 80s LOL! I love the design and colours!

Hugs Sue xx

Beate said...

That's hilarious! LOVE your paper pieced outfit. Love the card.
Hgus and smiles

Mary J said...

Wow, great layout Dawn!

Angel said...

FUN! Love the pants!!!

Jodi Collins said...

I would TOTALLY wear pants like that! LOVE this!!!

Christina Fischer said...

SO fun!! I'm pretty sure those pants wouldn't look quite the same on me! ;)

Joan Ervin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joan Ervin said...

I'd wear those pants if I looked that skinny and curvy...LOOOVE the gorgeous colors and papers, too!!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so FUN!!