Monday 21 March 2011

Thank You

Well we didn't get all the snow they SAID we were going to get....thank goodness!
Everything we did get melted on Sunday afternoon while the sun was out.
It really did feel like SPRING!
I still had a few butterflies on my table from my last card so you can imagine how excited I was when I found this card here for the Featured Stamper Challenge on SCS. The card was perfect to case using my stash!
Another simple and quick CAS card.
Stamps: MFT Apple for You; Cardstock: Red, Saffron, Aqua, October Afternoon dp; Inks: Black; Accessories: MFT Butterfly Die-namics, SU punches, Mat pack and Paper piercer, Dimensionals, Corner Chomper

9 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

You're killin' me....and making me want MORE dies, lol! Beautiful work, as always, girlie. :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Dawn you are ROCKIN these butterflies11

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is just gorgeous, Dawn! So, happy and Springy!

Unknown said...

The butterflie are so cute.

Marisa said...

I never tire of butterflies :) Great colour combo. Glad the snow stayed away. Rain didn't our here - ugh!!

Allison Rankin said...

Such a pretty card! Great job!

Rose Ann said...

Such a pretty CAS butterfly card, Dawn!! So glad you didn't get all the snow! Whew!!

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, I'm sooo lovin the butterflies, Dawn....now I need those dies!!!!

Renée said...

this is gorgeous! love the layered butterflies!!