Friday 24 June 2011

Friends 'Til The End

This is my last week with the Sweet Stop :(
Things have just gotten too busy with work and I'm finding less and less time to stamp these days.
I know I almost always have a card here daily but that's because I sit down one day a week and stamp like mad....ha! Those times may be eliminated soon too....boo hoo!

My card today uses the Sweet Stop Sketch #114.
I wanted something bright and fun!
I reached for the PI You Color My World along with some fun Echo Park designer papers.
A little bit of stitching and some Upsy Daisy Die-namics were used to finish off the card.
Thanks for stopping by today! Enjoy your weekend!

15 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

So ADORABLE, Dawn!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Awe, how cute!!

Denise Marzec said...

Love the fun, colorful papers and your coloring, girlie. Awesome card!

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about being so busy, gf! Adore that card! Your style of stamping is always my favorite and you pull each and every one of them off with pizzaz! You are my biggest inspiration and I just wanted you to know that.
Hugs,
Sharon

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Adorable card, Dawn, and I know what you mean about being too busy for daily posting! It's tough to get everything in, but somehow, we're able to fit in everything we need. Just not necessarily everything we want! Hugs, gf!

Cindy Haffner said...

Super SWEET Dawn!!~

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a sweet card Dawn. Love the colorful papers and those pretty flowers.

Janice M said...

It's been fun being on the Sweet Stop team with you, Love your cards! I like the bright and cheerful colors of this one.

Jennipher said...

Oh boo-hoo! I hate to see you go. I look forward to seeing what you create each week with the sketch. But, I understand. You are quite the popular stamper. Love your card today! You'll be missed.

Marie Bingaman said...

Very colorful and cute card Dawn! I know I will surely miss your inspirational cards if you can't post much anymore...darn jobs anyhow! :(

Shelby Goolsby said...

Adorable Dawn!! I always love your MFT cards. I am so sad you are leaving The Sweet Stop, I will miss you. I totally get being overwhelmed. Please don't be a stranger.

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is SO CUTE!!

Joan Ervin said...

OMG!!! I love, love, love, this super adorable card, Dawn!!! The little PI girl is sooo cute and what gorgeous papers you used!!!!

Vicki Burdick said...

OMG, I LOVE those little PI girls!!! How cute is she??!!!

Jody Morrow said...

Gorgeous. I love her hair.