Friday 3 June 2011

MFT Teasers - Day Two

***This is my second post for today***

Welcome back to day TWO of the MFT teasers!

If you stop by Kim's Blog you will see a full list of designers sneak peekin' today!

Today I am sharing three more sets with you :)
The first set is called Clearly Sentimental About Friendship.
I've created two cards for you.
This one also uses the Layered Label Die-namic.
I wanted something fun and bright for my next card.
The pretty flower was created with the Pretty Poises Die-namics.
Here is that new Open Bracket Border that will be available with the release!
Next up is the Pretty Pocket Die-namics and Stamp set.
What fun this one is!!! If you scroll down you'll see all that is included with this one.
The possibilities are endless!
I had a little more time earlier today to sneak in another card using this new die and stamp set.
Lastly, I have a new Jolinne - I Love You This Much to share.
I stamped and coloured her with copics and then decided to curve the sentiment around her.
Love that the clear stamps are flexible.
Here are the die-namics I used on my cards today:



30 comments:

Marisa said...

You've been busy!! Great set of cards.

Cindy Haffner said...

All super BEAUTIFUL Dawn, FABULOUS!!~

Jackie Pedro said...

Get on with your bad self, Dawn! Each card is beautiful!!! Great job!!

Erin Smetak said...

Stunning samples! For that one card, your petals are so perky! (that sounds really weird! LOL!) But, they just look perfect, they aren't falling down and looking like mine usually do! Did you use felt? Is that why they look real?!

Jenny said...

Holy- slow down lady!! Ur gonna hurt yourself:) Great cards!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

wow you were busy and they are all awesome!

Eva said...

Holly molly, Dawn, you HAVE been busy! So many gorgeous cards in one post!

Kelli Hull said...

HOLY CARD PEEKIN BONANZA!!! LOL

I Truly LOVE LOVE LOVE the first Friend card, that layout is SU-PERB!!!!! and Jolinne... AWESOME Color use!!!

Julie said...

Four gorgeous cards Dawn! I'm glad to see that I am not the only one with a ton of My Mind's Eye papers on her desk! LOL

Nancy Thomas said...

Wow girl - what a great group of cards. It's hard to pick a favorite they are all so well done.

Kary said...

Wow!!! Dawn, love all your cards! So pretty, gorgeous colours and designs. Really love your style.

Ashley Newell said...

Holy moly, Dawn! That's a whole lot of mojo! I love ALL the cards! They are gorgeous!

Playing with Paper said...

Oh my gosh your cards are beautiful!! Love them all :)

Susan said...

The pocket set is perfect for making teen or "tween" cards!

Chris said...

WOW!! The first friend card is just so beautiful with the pastel colors and 3-D flowers - love it!! The Love you this much card is so nicely coordinated and fun.

Dawn said...

Wow girl! You were busy. Beautiful cards, each and every one!

CheckerBeads said...

so elegant! Love your cards.

Anne

Allison Rankin said...

You are a machine...so much awesomeness. As always, I am jealous of your DP stash!

Anonymous said...

FIVE!!! You did 5!!! You rock! And so do all of the cards, I can't even decide which one I love most, they are all fab!!!

Shelby Goolsby said...

Wow, Dawn these are all amazing!! You must have been super busy, they are wonderful.

Barbara said...

OMGosh! You REALLY went to town, Dawn! All of your cards are just wonderful!

wendy said...

whow you have been busy...love your cards and the papers you used too !

Anne Tussing said...

Your cards are terrific!! The new stamp sets look wonderful. Way to go!!

Kim O'Connell said...

Alright. That's enough. Step AWAY from the crafting table. You are putting us all to shame! ;)

Jody Morrow said...

WOW, you've been busy! GREAT bunch of cards!

Katie said...

Wow, so many ideas and wonderful cards! Your first card is so beautiful! Also loved the pocket card with the orange design paper. Great layout! Thank you for sharing!

Katie B.

fairie said...

Gorgeous cards, i want them all!!!

Lisa H. said...

gosh....you sure have been busy! LOVE that you posted all those samples...each one is gorgeous!

Denise Marzec said...

Woww, that first one is so ROMANTIC looking with the pink flowers and pretty papers! The new pocket die is totally cool and your coloring on Jolinne's hair in the last one really caught my eye.

Jessie/knightrone said...

I want to be you when I grow up...where do you find the time??!! LOVE them all!!