Saturday 11 June 2011

Thinking of You - VLV June Week 2

Good afternoon!

I still haven't had any time to stamp after a busy week.
I plan on doing that VERY soon!

This card below was created for the Viva La Verve sketch week #2 by Andrea.
You can find it right here in the Verve forum on SCS.

For my card I used some pretty My Mind's Eye papers and the pretty Verve set called Kind Words.
Stamps: Kind Words; Cardstock: White, Olive, MME DP; Inks: Black, Cameo Coral, Temp Turq, Olive, Summer Sun; Accessories: Corner Chomper, Scallop Edge Die, Nesties, Sewing, Dimensionals, Spica Pens
Thanks for stopping by today!

9 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

adorable!!! Love this Dawn!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Very pretty, Dawn!

Marisa said...

Great DPs and that is such a fabulous flower and sentiment script. Great card.

Allison said...

This is gorgeous! I love the colours!

Niki Estes said...

Love this, Dawn! Verve has some of the greatest sentiments. I love the colors and patterned papers you chose!

Anonymous said...

Dawn, your card is so very pretty...love that DP! I know I would LOVE to receive a card like this,
Hugs,
Sharon

Denise Marzec said...

Gorgeous! Love all the rounded colors and your little touch of stitching.

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL!!~

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty, Dawn! Love the stitched lines on your horizontal panel. And the colors rock!