Thursday 30 June 2011

Kim's Birthday Blog Mobbing

Surprise Kim!
I am so excited to be participating in your birthday blog mobbing!
You are such a sweet person and deserve to be showered with love today!
For those hopping along with us....
I hope you started at Arlene's Blog....if not be sure to start there so you don't miss anyone ;)
If you'd like to join us in the celebration, you can upload your card to the SCS Gallery using keywords HBMFTLADY or if you do Facebook, you can add your card to the MFT FB page.
Don't forget to stop by Kim's Blog or the MFT Facebook page to wish her a Happy Birthday!
I used the super sweet PI called Being Cute Is What I Do. The sentiment comes from the PI Birthday Princess.
Now hop on over to EVA'S BLOG

19 comments:

Eva said...

Dawn, this is so cute!!!! I just know Kim will love it, just like I do!

Unknown said...

Dawn this is SUPER cute! I love that stamp set!

Kim said...

What a stinkin' cute card Dawn!!! Thank you so much for such a sweet surprise!

Arlene said...

Oh, she is so so sweeeet Dawn! ♥

Barbara said...

Awww, so totally SWEET, Dawn!

Christina Fischer said...

Oh how sweet! This PI always makes me smile! :)

Denise Marzec said...

Total cuteness!! :)

Michele Boyer said...

This is VERY sweet, Dawn! Fantastic papers!

Inge Groot said...

Such a fun and fresh design, cute card Dawn!

Erin Smetak said...

What a sweet card!!!

Sarah Gough said...

this is so sweet Dawn, I love it!

StampOwl said...

this is adorable!!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so cute, love how you surprised her.

Cindy Haffner said...

So SWEET Dawn, i love her!!~

Esther said...

She's adorable! Love the soft colors!

Jodi Collins said...

Just TOO sweet my friend! LOVE this PI and the fab papers you used!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Awe, isn't she cute!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is TOO sweet!!

Jody Morrow said...

Adorable. Pretty colors.