Thursday 2 June 2011

Keep Your Goals In Mind

Happy Thursday!
Thank goodness it's *almost* the weekend.
This cold is kicking my butt this week. If I didn't like to talk so much....haha....I'm sure my voice would sound somewhat normal ;)

Last night I took my cough medicine and headed to the basement for a little crafting time.
I had not made a card for the MFTWSC22.
This was a quick card!
I used the adorable I Get A Kick Out Of You from MFT.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Be sure to come back tomorrow for the MFT sneak peeks that start!

10 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Dawn she is a SWEETHEART!!~

Jodi Collins said...

Just ADORABLE my friend! LOVE the papers and the clean look of this!

Marisa said...

Too cute!! They need a male version :) Hubby was in Calgary for two days on business and got to visit with his sister and is heading up to Edmonton today to visit his brother and some dear friends of ours thay just moved there so I thought of you. Hoe your cold gets better soon :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, Dawn! I adore this little card...and love the way the colors work so well together! CAS are my favorite type of cards and PI stamps are, too.
Hugs,
Sharon

Teresa said...

Such a cute card Dawn. Really like the way you turned the DP to focus in on the center. It looks like a star-burst. ;)

Karen Motz said...

She's so cute paired with these soft colours!!

Rose Ann said...

She is just darling, and I love the pretty colors/papers!! Adorable card, Dawn!!

Jody Morrow said...

Oh my, this is adorable. The coloring is awesome, and the colors are so pretty.

Denise Marzec said...

For a quick card, it sure packs a punch! I LOOOVE it!! Awesome papers, I love that you have a lot of white showing, and your coloring is wonderful!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super duper cute!!