Thursday 2 June 2011

MFT Teasers - Day One

Hello and welcome to the MFT teasers!
This time of the month is always VERY exciting for me and I hope for you as well :)
The newest stamps and accessories will be available next Tuesday, June 7th at 10 pm Eastern!!

Stop by Kim's blog to see a complete list of participants showing you some fabulous sneak peeks today!

I've got a couple to show you :)
This first one uses a fun new combo called First Place Award Ribbon Die-namics and stamp set.
So many possibilities for this die!! I can't wait to use the banners for sentiments! No more trying to snip my ends of cardstock!!!
My second card uses the fun new set called Fred Bear Well-Done.
Isn't Fred cute?!
I am going to use him to make some BBQ invites for our anniversary next month...fun times!
I've also used a new die-namic called Open Bracket Border....I {heart} this die!!!
The sun die-namic was given a a little sparkle with the addition of some rhinestones.
For a little bit of texture I created some grass by fraying some ribbon.

Here are the die-namics I used:



Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a GREAT day and please come back tomorrow for more sneak peeks!

30 comments:

JessicaK said...

Fred and his grill set make me smile. I think we could all use a blingy sun now and then :D.

Melody said...

Great cards! Love the rhinestones on the sun!

Kelli Hull said...

LOVE the frayed ribbon idea!!! Great use of the sets Dawn!!! :)

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, love the new stuff, Dawn...the papers on the first one are sooo pretty and I love the little BBQ bear on the second!!

Arlene said...

Love the baaaaalinged out sun and all the fun colors! Cute, cute cards Dawn! ♥

Cathy P in AZ said...

Fabulous creations! Fred the Bear in sunny yellow is my FAVORITE of the hop! TFS!

Inge Groot said...

Love the bling on the sun, both of your cards look fabulous Dawn!

Lisa H. said...

sooooo cute. love the blinged out sun and your ribbon award...cute!

Susan said...

The new border die really pops on your Fred Bear card.

Karen Motz said...

I adore all the bling on the sun shining on Fred and the way you stitched the background papers on the friend card!!

Karen Motz said...

I adore all the bling on the sun shining on Fred and the way you stitched the background papers on the friend card!!

Barbara said...

More BBQ invites! Love it!! Fred's adorable, Dawn, and your award card is so super sweet!

Debbie B said...

Very cute cards!! Love Fred the Bear!!! TFS



Debbie B

wendy said...

cute DAWN .... awesome cards lovin this release

Nancy Thomas said...

Wow Dawn - you've outdone yourself with these two super cute cards. Well done!

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS Dawn!!~

Jodi Collins said...

These are FAB girlie! LOVE the bling on your Fred card...and SUCH an awesome idea for BBQ invites! LOVE your award too!!!

jodylynn said...

Wonderful card, I love the blingy sun and the fun grass!

Jodylynn
jharvey85@cox.net

Michele Boyer said...

Both are fab, Dawn, but I especially love your Fred card! So bright and FUN!

Joanna McDonald said...

Adore both of your cards!Using the
sun on Fred the bear looks really
neat and such a clever idea!!

Anonymous said...

Aww, Fred is the cutest!! I need BBQ invites and this is perfect!
Your award card is great, also!
Kudos to you, GF!
Hugs,
Sharon

Rose Ann said...

That ribbon duo looks like a lot of fun, and I love your design with the pretty papers!! Such a cute grillin' Fred too!! I love your blingy sunshine and your frayed ribbon grass looks amazing!!

Sarah Gough said...

Great cards Dawn!

Liz said...

Super duper sweet I can't wait for 2morrow

Erin Smetak said...

Love your cards! Love the paper you used too!

Dawn said...

Adorable cards Dawn!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

love the bling on the sun, these are too cute

Jody Morrow said...

Cute cards! The Fred card is so cute. :)

Denise Marzec said...

Both cards are sweet, girl, but oh my word...I'm totally LOVIN' the bear card. That frayed grass is genious!

Jessie/knightrone said...

SUPER cute! Love the blingy sun!!