Monday 6 June 2011

Ribbon Carousel Sketch Challenge

Hello!
I'm so excited for this week's Ribbon Carousel Challenge....a sketch!
My favourite!!
When I started this card I really wanted to make some pom poms with the Cotton Candy Twine BUT after several failed attempts and wasted twine, I had to go to "plan B". LOL!
I used the super cute MFT Pure Innocence Cheerleader.
Stop by the Ribbon Carousel Challenge blog and see what the girls have come up with! Play along with us this week!
Thanks for stopping by!!

7 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh SWEET!!~

Esther said...

Just adorable!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So super cute, Dawn!!

Ashley Newell said...

What a super sweet card! I love how you colored her and the darling twine pom pom!

Kelly Schelske said...

So cute Dawn, love the pom pom!!

Anonymous said...

Aww, Dawn, I LOVE, LOVE this cutie pie! Wonderful job on her, and your "plan B" came out pretty darn well, too, GF!

Denise Marzec said...

Sweeeeeet! Love the pom-pom!