Tuesday 14 June 2011

A single rose....

Hello!
I'm so glad you stopped by today :)

Last weekend I sat down to do a little "just because" stamping and it felt really good!
I decided to take a peek at what the MFT sketch #24 was for today and I thought I'd give it a whirl.

I used the Clearly Sentimental About Friendship and a few die-namics.

The rose was created with the Strawberry Ice Cream and Sour Apple felts.
Don't forget to check the MFT forum on SCS for the sketch and all the deets on how you could win a little somethin'
Have a GREAT day!

11 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

love this dp you used, this is beautiful

Gabby said...

Lovely card! Such soft, pretty colors. :)

Kim O'Connell said...

I love your choices of patterned paper and that felt rose is just gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Girl, this is stunning!! I love the paper you used and the bright pink rose!!! Beautiful!

Barbara said...

Absolutely GAWJUSS, Dawn! That rose is perfection!

jeanne girl said...

Your card is so SWEET!! Love it :)

Cindy Haffner said...

G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!!~

Karen Motz said...

LOVE that gorgeous felt rose!!!!!!!

Jodi Collins said...

SO gorgeous! LOVE this sentiment and the flower is STUNNING!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is GORGEOUS!!!

Jody Morrow said...

Very cute! I love the rainbow paper.