Friday 10 June 2011

TESC140 - Friends

Good Friday Morning!

Today the Taylor has a fabulous and fun sketch for us!
Be sure to stop by her blog and check it out!

My card measures 3 x 6 and fits in the old SU! open ended envelopes.

I've used the Taylored Expressions set called
Friendship Blooms and co-ordinating dies Friendship Blooms.
For my flower centers I've added a Yellow Pearl.



Here's who is hopping today!
Chloe comes home from her trip today and we are excited to hear all about it!
Thank you for stopping by!
Have a GREAT day!

4 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

super cute Dawn!! Love the colors!

Jami said...

Oh I love this little rainbow of flowers! It looks like it was a fun card to create!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty card Dawn. Love the flowers and the lovely colors. The ribbon is perfect. :o)

Jessie/knightrone said...

Very pretty!