Friday 24 June 2011

Home is Where My Heart Is

Good Friday Morning!
Hope that you've had a great week.
It's been another busy one for me and the weekend doesn't look like it's going to slow down either....lol

This week the TESC141 had nice clean, crisp lines.
For my card I've used the Taylored Expressions set called Love Everywhere.


Let's see what the girl's have come up with this week....I know it'll be GREAT!
Taylor has a special going on right now.....check it out!

Did you know you can get the stamps that I used on my sketch sample for FREE? Taylor has a great deal for new subscribers to the Key Ingredients kit club and you can read all about it below: PLEASE NOTE: When purchasing your subscription DO NOT add the FREE stamp set to your cart. Instead, leave a comment at checkout indicating the stamp set of your choice and we'll make sure it gets included with your first KI shipment. These special offers are only good for new subscribers and they run through June 30th.

7 comments:

Marisa said...

This is fabulous, Dawn! Love the sparkly heart and the cute polka dotted DP. Great use of the sketch.

Cindy Haffner said...

PRETTY PRETTY!!~

Jami said...

Love the bold graphic look of your card today!

Rose Ann said...

Your little house is so sweet, Dawn...and I love your sparkly heart!!

I hope you have a great weekend, even tho it will be busy for you! ;)

Gingerbread Gal♥ said...

Very Pretty, Dawn! Love the sparkle of the heart! Wonderful card!
:) Rachel

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a sweet card Dawn. Love the colors, the images... that sparkly heart is perfect. :o)

Esther said...

Simple, but oh so sweet!