Saturday 1 November 2008

Stella seizes the cupcake!

Good Morning
I'm not sure if you have heard but Laurie, a fellow OCC girl has gotten some terrible news this week about her daughter, Ali. Please keep them all in your thoughts and prayers. You can read more about it on SCS here. My heart aches for them.
((((Laurie)))) I'm sending big hugs your way.
I made this card earlier in week with Lauren's sketch and Denise's Challenge for the OCC this week.
The image was coloured with my copics on shimmery white cardstock. It's my FAVE way to colour these days...I love the look of copics on this paper!
A couple of weeks ago I received my All That Scraps order and in it was some of these cool Card Scents. I used the Cupcake scent on today's card...and boy does it smell yummy!
My fellow OCC girls!
Stamps: Stamping Bella Stella, Inkadinkado Birthday Cupcakes; Cardstock: Regal Rose, Shimmery White, Choc Chip and Sweet Always DP; Inks: Adirondack Black, Craft White; Accessories: Copic Markers, Circle Nesties, Circle Punches, White Brads, Dimensionals, Cupcake card Scents
The sketch came from Lauren's Saturday Sketch.
Stop by the Saturday Sketch Teams blogs to see what they cooked up this week.

29 comments:

Rhonda Kelly said...

Great card! Thanks for sharing.

Denise Marzec said...

Adorable card! I need to try my copics on the shimmer paper...haven't tried that yet!

Cindy Haffner said...

Cute, cute, cute Dawn, love that paper, I used it for a couple card this coming week. Have a great week-end.

Unknown said...

Just love a card that brings a smile to my face .. and you did it again. Ty for sharing.
lablady2007@juno.com

Anonymous said...

Super cute Dawn!

Shannan Teubner said...

This card totally made me smile. LOVE IT!!!

Unknown said...

I think this card of yours has put me over the edge to order some Stellas. Love your blog.

Sue

Cindy Lawrence said...

Such a CUTE card, Dawn!!! Love that fun Stella image! :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE the cupcake card! You made me something with that DP before and it's so fun!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Darling card Dawn, LOVE the fun colors and design. The cupcake image is just too cute!!

Have a wonderful weekend, Jennifer :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so cute, Dawn! Love your coloring and the fun papers. The sentiment with that image totally makes me laugh!

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

This card is just adorable this image is so darn cute. Great job with this one. TFS.

Debbie/Phx AZ

Betty J Schaub said...

Lovin' Stella, lovin' her cupcake!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Love this...great colours and colouring...the image is too cute! I just might have to buy some copics to use my shimmery paper LOL!

Anonymous said...

Oh My Goodness...just found you through Rose Ann...your design is too great and I love the colors you chose :)

Lynda Benden said...

The image you used is hilarious! Your coloring is wonderful and the papers are perfect!

Amy Sheffer said...

Such a fun card, Dawn! I love it - especially that sentiment!! I've never colored with Copics on the shimmery paper. I'll have to try it - thanks!

Jeanette - said...

This is such a fun card Dawn! I LOVE the colors you used too!

Beate said...

Adorable! Love the colors, the paper and those gorgeous brads.
Hugs and smiles

Jody Morrow said...

Great card!

Stamp and Smile said...

Cute card! I need to get some Copic markers... I love the look! You have me hooked girl... Smiles :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

LOVE that image, it is too cute!!

Lauren (mytime) said...

OH this is a perfectly YUMMY creation! I love that stella image too.

Rose Ann said...

This is adorable, Dawn! I love the colors, and that fun image!! Great layout too!!

Jennifer Love said...

What a fun card!

I gotta really try those scents!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

So fun & yummy looking. I love that sentiment & the way you did the brads. Adorable! :O)

Lynn Put said...

OMG your Stella cupcake card is too stinkin' cute!!!
Love the colors, love the layout and love Stella!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh look at her!! What a riot. This card is darling, Dawn. Gotta love that lipstick!

Heather Schlatter said...

Dawn this is just tooo cute! I love it! I did not get time to play until today! If you have time to check it out my take on the sketch is here:

http://heathersheavinlystampations.blogspot.com